Hoodie||Zach Herron

Requested from my tumblr!:)

You had been spending the last few days with your boyfriend of three months Zach and his four best friends who he also happened to be in a band with. Over the last three months you had grown extremely close to those four boys, they had all become like your older brothers and they had been so supportive of you and Zach.

You had spent the whole day with them swimming, making amazing food for five boys who mostly eat take out, filming a mashup for them and just spending time with Zach. They had just gotten home from tour and although you had only been dating a short time when he left for tour you guys were friends before hand and going a month without him was hard. But the day he came home was one of the most amazing nights of your life.

"We are gonna start a camp fire soon" Daniel smiled running out of the house with a lighter in his hand and a huge smile on his face with a crazy laugh as Jack and Jonah followed behind him with all the ingredients for smores in their hands.

"I worry about them sometimes" You laughed shaking your head against Zach's chest as you two sat together cuddled up on the couch. His arms were wrapped closely around you as both of you sat under a warm blanket and binged watched How I Met Your Mother.

"You wanna go outside and make sure no one lights Jack's hair on fire?" He asked as he placed a kiss on your forehead causing you to laugh before he picked up the X-box remote and paused the episode you were on.

"I couldn't think of a better way to spend a night" You giggled before Zach stood up and reached his hand out to help you up knowing you were getting a little tired after a long day and tired Y/n was a lazy Y/n. You loved how much Zach knew you.

"Im just gonna go to the bathroom, Ill join ya outside in a second"You told him before kissing his jawline and leaving him to walk outside while you walked up the stairs and to Zach's room to use the bathroom.

When you walked out of the bathroom you felt goosebumps rise on your skin as you got chills, even in LA the summer nights could get a little chilly thats when you noticed Zach's white hoodie with the white stripe in the middle sitting on his bed. Deciding it was easier to just pull on his hoodie than to drag a heavy blanket outside you slipped it on, smiling at yourself in the mirror. You felt cute in his hoodie as you brought the collar to your nose smiling as the sent filled your nostrils. The smell instantly calmed you down, not realizing that you even needed that until now.

When you walked outside Zachs head snapped up and he started to smile so wide, the widest smile you had ever seen on his face.

Zach wasn't sure why, but seeing you in a hoodie 3 times your size with sweater paws and a hood covering your forehead and some of your eyes was one of the most amazing and beautiful sights he had ever seen, it made his heart completely melt.

Maybe it was the way you smiled while you walked over to sit down on his lap.
Maybe it was the way you were playing with his hair, or the way you were placing kisses on the side of his face and his ear.
Maybe it was because no one had ever treated him the way you did.
Maybe it was because he had missed you so much while he was on tour.
Maybe it was all the butterflies in his stomach.
Or maybe it was simply because you were wearing his hoodie,

But That was the moment Zach realized he was in love with you.