Target||Daniel Seavey/Jack Avery

It was  11 pm and you were sitting inside of a target cart while your best friend Lilly pushed you. You two had just moved into your first apartment together and decided that a Target trip would be fun. You were in the middle of shopping for food when the toy row caught your eye.

"Lilly!" You screamed causing her to jump a little as she was zoned out on the nutritional factors on a box of cheez its.

"What?" She laughed as she threw the box into the cart which ended up hitting you on the head whilst falling into the cart.

"First, cheez its hurt like a motherfucker. Second, TOY ROW! Push me peasant" You yelled as a laugh came from your lips at the end. You and Lily had been best friends since you were 15. It was just the two of you and it's been like that ever since, there was no one else. All you two really had for family or friends were each other and both of you were perfectly okay with that. Lilly pushed you over to the toy row when something a few rows over caught her eye.

"Y/n, Ill be right back. Don't move" She said, looking you right in the eyes, knowing that if she left you something was bound to happen,she was like a mother to you. And when did you listen to your mother? Never was the correct answer.

You made sure she was fully out of the aisle before you stood up, still in the cart. You felt it move and immediately  put your arms out for balance, not moving an inch. Once you thought the cart was stable the rubik's cube on the stop shelf caught your eye. You stood on your tippy toes, still in the cart and went to reach for it. It was all going well until the cart started tipping and you had fallen out of the cart and onto the floor. Of course Lilly could't bring you to target without you possibly getting kicked out, and with a huge scream on the way down it had caught peoples attention at the store.

When you opened your eyes you were met with 5 boys.

"Are you okay?!" One boy asked as he raised his hand out so he could help you up. He had brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen.

"Yeah, um- Im fine. Just kinda fell" You blushed, pointing to the cart behind you which was now lying wheels up and all of your items that once laid inside it were all over the aisle.

"What were you trying to get?" the boy asked once again.

"The Rubik's cube on the top shelf, its the only one I haven't tried yet" You told them, pointing to the 7x7 cube that stood on the tallest shelf in the row. They all started laughing and smiling at you, they had the same kinda personalities as you and Lilly.

"Im y/n" You smiled at the beautiful human in front of you.

"Im Daniel, this is Jonah,Zach,Jack and Corbyn"he said pointing each one.

"Sup noodles" You smiled waving your hand in the air. All the boys laughed before he looked at you and smiled.

"Hello" he replied.

"I will come up with cool names for all of you later, but in the meantime do you think you guys could help me pick all of this stuff up before Lilly comes back? She told me not to move but.. " You trailed off. Daniel nodded right away, making eye contact with you, causing both of you to look at each other a little longer than normal, but you didn't mind.

You were halfway through picking up all the house and food things you two had put in the cart when she came back, her face instantly shocked.

"Y/n, I got us som- What the hell happened here" She asked. You ran over to her and winked before wrapping your arm around her shoulder and turning to the boys. You saw Jack's mouth open a little, his eyes not moving from Lilly.

"Boys, this is my hot and very single friend Lilly. Lilly this is Daniel, Noodles, Jonah, Corbean and Zachery" You smiled as you pointed them out.

"Extremely single huh?" Jack asked with a wink causing a huge blush to play on Lilly's face.  Lilly had bent down to pick up the pillows that had dropped out of the cart when you fell and Jack ran to help her.

"How cute" You chuckled.

"So are you?" Daniel asked, scratching the back of his neck with a small blush on his face. You turned your gaze from Lilly and Jack to look at him, a small smile crept on your face.

"Am I what?" You asked, raising your top eyebrow.

"Extremely single" He asked, not as loud as he normally was before looking at his feet. He was shy. 'This is cute' You thought to yourself.

"I might just be" You smirked as his head shot back up.

You two ended up talking and flirting for a while, you glancing back to Lilly and Jack who seemed to be doing the same thing.

"Anyone else wanna go to I hop?" Jonah asked.

"I love I hop" You screamed causing Daniel to chuckle.

"Well than lets go" Daniel said grabbing your hand and following behind Jonah and Zach.

Who knew a 11pm Target trip would be where you created a beautiful family of best friends and possible a relationship.

____