Christmas Morning||Why dont we

{I made the little edit thingy up top so you guys could get a better picture ❤️}

Corbyn Besson- You woke up to something unusual on Christmas morning this year. You woke up to something jumping on you and licking your hand. Jumping up confused you looked beside you to see a small white husky puppy with a bow on his head. You looked around to see Corbyn sitting in the chair that sat in the corner of the room you two shared with a smile on his face before you felt tears roll down your face as you picked the adorable  and hugged it.

You and Corbyn had been together for 4 years and when the two of you had met you had a dog named Lilly and she had pasted away a few months ago and you missed her terribly so Corbyn got the idea to surprise you with a little pup that would be the two of yours.

"Besson get your ass over here" you said as you wiped the few tears from your face before he smiled and ran over to the bed-Basically jumping on you.

"I love you so much" you whispered bringing your lips to his.

"'Merry Christmas baby" he whispered  as his lips ghosted over yours but the moment was quickly ruined when the puppy had tried to jump on Corbyns head from his place on your lap.

Zach Herron- You were a college student trying to make ends meet, which was happening purely by magic of some kind. You were working two half time jobs to pay for your apartment and food while attending school and Zach hated it, all he wanted to do was help you but you wouldn't let him. The last thing you wanted to do was make people think that you were a gold digger, you were with him for many reasons but the size of his back account wasn't one of them.

Zach always respected you and your wishes, but when your old beatup computer officially bit the dust last week that's when he stepped in. You had been borrowing his computer over Christmas break to catch up on assignments you hadn't been able to do since your laptop had broken and although Zach didn't mind sharing with you on bit he decided it was time for you to he spoiled and treated. So he bought you a new MacBook for Christmas.

All the boys had either gone home or were spending Christmas with their girlfriends and you had spent the night at the why don't we house with Zach so you could wake up on Christmas morning with him.

First he had woken you up with breakfast and coffee in bed, after many kisses shared and cuddles Zach got up with a smile on his face and told you to sit up and close your eyes.

Giggling at his cuteness you brought your hands to your eyes and wait for him to come back, a huge smile never leaving your face.

Your favourite part about the relationship you and Zach shared was that you two never needed money or Fancy things, you had each other and that was really all you needed.

Hearing the door open and close again you wait until you feel something kinda heaven being placed on your lap and then hear him step back.

"Okay open" you heard him say. You took your hands away from your face and looked down to see a new MacBook still in the box and wrap sitting on your lap. You instantly feel tears in your eyes.

"Zach why did you do this?" You asked as more tears ran down down your face. Looking up at him you saw him recording and a smile so big on him.