Thank you||-Coffeemarais

It is 11:48pm on August 11th, and I just had a few words I need to say to you guys.

Ive been writing on wattpad since I was 13, when I started I promise you I was the most horrible writer anyone had ever seen or read, I was lucky if my books got 100 reads let alone a thousand but as I say that I almost start crying when I see that this book is almost at 44k with over 1k votes.

My life isn't easy(not that anyones is anymore) I struggle in a lot of ways that I wouldn't wish on anyone and writing has always been my outlet, my escape from it all.

I use to write, to impress others, in hopes that others would like me more if I was good at something, but then when my books got no reads I assumed I wasn't good at writing and I took it down, never giving myself much of a chance really.

When I come on here, and I write the books that now hold a spot on my profile I feel like I'm good at something, like someone enjoys something I do and that doesn't happen often for me, if at all. I feel like

Every single read means something to me and every single comment just absolutely melts my heart. Without even realizing it you guys have helped me more than doctors or councillors have been able too.You guys have helped me in ways you'll never understand and I promise you ill never be able to thank you enough for that.

Some of you have told me that my writing makes your day better, and none of you will understand how down to earth and seriously I take that. Since I was 6 Ive done everything to make sure other people are happy and if my writing can give you that happiness I will do everything in my absolute power to never miss a day.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming back after every update, for spending your time reading my work, for making me feel like I've found a place I belong.

This is by no means the end of this imagine book, its only just the beginning.

Id like to specially thank:

laxchick03

@heartfeltherron

dolaxn (T W I N )

roseified (Wife)

hopeyy_wdw

and so many more for all the amazing comments, support and love y'all give me on the daily.

Y'all are amazing in every single way and I can't wait to see how far this book grows

Love

-coffeemarais