Ill prove to you|| Daniel Seavey

"Baby Im home" you yelled caring the groceries as you walked into the house you and your boyfriend Ashton shared. You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion, normally he was in the living or the office but he always called out when you walked through the door. It was always something you two did.

Still confounded you sat the bags filled with food on the island that sat in the kitchen and started walking up stairs, thinking maybe he had fallen asleep after a long day of work.

When you got to the top of the stairs you saw a pink lace bra along with the clothes Ashton had been wearing before you left for work on the ground, along with moans coming from the room you two shared.

You're heart instantly fell to your stomach, knowing what was happening behind the door of your room. You walked closer to the door, feeling tears well up in your eyes.

"Fuck just like that" you heard Ashton moan. You closed your eyes, gathering all the strength you possible could before pushing the slightly ajar door open fully, catching him in the act.

"Hate to cut things short, but you have about 12 seconds to get that whore out of my bed" you yelled, causing both of their heads to snap up.

Ashton's eyes went wide as you walked back out the door. Hearing him screaming your name from behind you as you continued to walked into the kitchen, grabbing your phone and purse. Making sure your keys were inside the bag, you collected it and placed it in your shoulder. You had to get out of here, you had to leave.

You were half way out the door when a shirtless Ashton grabbed your arm, pulling you back inside.

"Please don't leave" he said, his eyes filling with sorrow.

"Oh fuck you Ashton, this isn't even the first time and we both know that" you yelled, pushing his hands off you and walking out the door, him once again; calling for you as you walked away.

You got in your car and started hitting the steering wheel as tears fell down your face immediately. At this point you were full blown sobbing and you didn't know what else to do, you couldn't drive like this, you couldn't even breathe right.

You pulled out your phone, quickly dialling the number of the one person you knew would make all of this go away. Daniel.

"Hey sweetcheeks! What's up?" He chuckled into the phone, not realizing that this wasn't just a friendly call you could hear the smile on his face.

"D-Daniel?" You cried out, trying to catch your breath enough to speak but you couldn't, you were falling into a full blown panic attack at the moment.

"He didn't again didn't he?" Daniel asked, you could hear the anger lace through his voice. Daniel had never liked Ashton, not from the moment he had first met him. But the blonde haired boy seemed to make you happy, so he let It go.

You and Daniel had been friends since the age of 7 and when he moved out to LA it wasn't a question to him weather he took you or not, in his mind you were already going the second the opportunity came up.

It wasn't until the first time Ashton had broken your heart that Daniel had realized his feelings for you, and to him they had just become dreams. Knowing you were 'in-love' with Ashton, and to him he never stood a chance against that.

"I can't- I can't breathe D-Danny" you cried out.

"Stay in your car, lock the doors, play our song that always makes you feel better and just sit tight. I'll be there in 10 princess" he told you, just his voice made you calm down a little, but not enough. You nodded her head even though he couldn't see you and then hung up.