Cravings||Why Don't We

{Cravings you have while pregnant}

Corbyn Besson- Cheesey noodles.

You had an addiction to them, you ate them at least once a day but sometimes more than that. Corbyn couldn't tell you a sure number of how many times he woken up around 4 am to find your spot in bed empty, the first two times this happened he worried and rushed through the whole house to find you, but after that he knew right where you were, you were making noodles. Throughout the nine months of your pregnancy Corbyn started coming down stairs and eating with you, it became your favourite thing, the two of you, bowls of noodles, whispers and giggles and eventually baby kicks.

Daniel Seavey-Coffee Ice cream

It had to be Haagan Dazs Coffee ice cream-any other kind wasn't as good and it didn't settle the cravings. Drinking normal coffee didn't work and neither did drinking Iced coffee, it had to be ice cream and the flavour had to be coffee. One time after Tour Daniel had come home to find you sitting on the floor-6 months pregnant with your legs spread open and a tub of ice cream in-between them while you got the biggest spoon you could find.  By the time you were 8 months pregnant you had learned the most amazing secret of all time, the ice cream tub could sit perfectly balanced on your belly. Once you had caught Jonah with a spoon full of your ice cream in his hand-almost to his lips, you didn't talk to him for three days and the only reason you did is because you were promised two more tubs and a night of babysitting once the baby came out.

Jack Avery- Pepperidge Fram Goldfish(Baked snack crackers)

Jack had brought you home these from the Vancouver show, someone had given him a pack of ten, you had instantly fallen in love with them. It was all fun and games until you had realized they were only sold in Canada. Being 6 months pregnant, hot and uncomfortable by not only your body but by most social interaction you found yourself horribly annoyed and snappy so one night when you had a mental break down and started crying, mostly because you just wanted what you were craving, Jack had looked on Amazon and instantly calmed you down when he told you they would be here by morning as he had rushed delivery. Upset baby momma made a very unhappy Jack as since he had found out you were pregnant did anything to make you smile- you were carrying his child after all.

Jonah Marais-Chocolate covered almonds.

Chocolate covered almonds used to be the one food you went to as a teenager when you had gotten your period, they were your comfort food so it wasn't shocking to you or Jonah that when you became pregnant that the one thing you craved more than anything else in the world was Chocolate covered almonds. Once Jonah had brought you home Chocolate covered Raisins instead, he slept on the couch that night.

Zach Herron- Pizza.

All of the boys were a fan of this one, you had pizza in the house at least three times a week, but they had quickly learned that if you were going to share with them that meant two large pizza's would need to be ordered, you were feeding twins and became bitch when someone tried to eat your food. One night you had come home from work and the house had candles all around it with a pathway of rose petals leading up to the dinner table. You had been having an extremely hard week at work and you were now 5 months and starting to feel uncomfortable with yourself. You followed the rose petals to the kitchen table where Zach sat waiting for you, Yellow roses(your favourite) and a home made pizza sitting on the table. Even after 6 years of dating and two babies on the way Zach still made you feel the he did on the first date.

___

Hello guys I'm back!

Thank you for all the love and support on the small authors note last night, I took a break from writing, cleared my head and now I'm back and better than ever!

So this book is about to hit 90k and 3k votes, FUCKING CRAZY!

And although there is a lot of chapters thats still a lot of people who come back everyday or every update and I hate feeling like I don't know Y'all well enough SO

Ive been thinking about making an instragram account for you guys\ a fan account.

I would post photos of the boys, possible book ideas or covers I'm working on, plus you guys could get to know me on a more personal level and I could talk to a lot more of you guys!

What do you think?:)