Cheating prank Prt 2||Jack Avery

{So many of you asked for this!}

You sat in your couch, a carton of coffee ice cream in one hand with the tv remote in the other as your huge white duvet slung over your shoulders. Tears had been frequently falling down your face. It was almost 11 o'clock at night and all your mind was doing was replaying the events that had happened hours before in Logan's apartment.

Although it was a prank, you couldn't get the image of Jack cheating on you with another girl out of your head. Just like your ex had done many times in the past.

It had taken an extremely long time for you to let Jack in, to give him all the trust he had wanted and once he finally got all of it, he did this to you. On some level you knew that it was a prank, that you were over reacting, but you were sensitive and venerable all the time and Jack knew that, he knew that and he didn't care.

Everything hurt so bad, your heart still felt broken. Sobs soon filling your apartment, just wishing Jack was here to make it all better, like he did with everything else, but a small part of you didn't want him there, you didn't want to see him, you were so blind sided and devastated by him.

You checked your phone that was on silent, making sure your mom hadn't called about your sister who was supposed to be going into labour soon, but instead all you saw were texts from Jack and the rest of the boys.

You and Jack had spent almost everyday together for the last 6 months, at this point you were basically living at their house so you knew that the separation would be hard for him as well. You felt guilt rush over you, knowing that Jack was probably somewhere in the same state as you, or possibly even worse.

Jack had made you many promises when the two of you got together just over a year ago, one of them being to never be like him, to love you the way Jack told you deserved, to never make you cry from his actions the way your ex had done over and over. No one would ever realize the pain in your heart when you had thought he had broken those promises. The one person you trusted with everything, the one person you had finally given every part of yourself too had told you he had broken the one promise that had made you trust him In the first place.

You were shaken out of your thoughts when the door to your apartment had started banging from the other side. Getting up, the duvet still slung over your shoulders you, you opened the door to see a puffy eyed Jack with a carton of coffee ice cream in one hand and sunflowers in the other. He knew you like the back of your hand.

"Please don't shut the door on my face, Im sorry" Jack whispered, his beautiful voice cracking at the end, your heart broke for him. Moving away from the door you stood to the side to let him in, not meeting his eyes. Walking over to your couch he sat the contents that were in his hands on your coffee table before taking a seat on one side, leaving you the other half. You shut the door and shuffled over, sitting as far away from his as possible, playing with your hands as your eyes never left your lap.

"Im so sorry, I didn't think. It was stupid and impulsive and not something at all to joke about with you. Thinking about it all now I can't tell you how stupid I truly feel and if I could go back in time and think about it before you walked through the door I would. I would have never done this if I had known this is how we would end up, you crying on your couch, sitting so far away from me like you don't even know who I am. Baby Im so sorry" he told you, you could hear the tears coming out of his eyes as he spoke, the way his breath hitched and his breathing became uneven.

You knew he meant every word he said, you knew that Jack was usually smarter than this, that he never would have done something to jeopardize the relationship the two of you had worked so hard on purposely. You crawled over to him, sitting on his lap, draping the duvet over him as well as you laid in his arms, both of you now crying.

"Please forgive me, I love you so much" He whispered in your neck, holding on to you for dear life. Like if he had held you any less you would disappear from him and he couldn't go one more second without you.

You moved away a little, your tear filled eyes meeting his. Cupping his face and wiping his tears that had fallen to his cheeks you gave him a kiss on the noes, chin and forehead before giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Im sorry I over reacted, I thought-I thought you broke the promise you made me that night on the beach, I thought I had come not enough for you the way I wasn't enough for him. I thought I was losing you Jack.." You whispered, your eyes locking with his. Jack pulled you closer, his hand coming up to the back of your head as you laid your face in his neck.

"I will never break my promise to you, I will never be hime Y/n" He whispered, placing a soft kiss on your collar bone.

The two of you sat like that for a while before he picked you up, bringing into the bedroom you now hardly slept in and placed you softly on the bed, before walking around to the other side and crawling in, scooping you right back up in his arms. Wrapping your arms and legs around his body as you laid on top of him, Jack holding him as tight as he possibly could.

You both shared soft kisses all over each other, nothing but love and lust filling the room. Even though it was only 6 hours, the two of you had never just dropped contact like that and you had promised to never do it again.

Jack had spent the next week apologizing and doing everything he could to make it up to you, and although you had told him many times that it was okay, that it was in the past. He had planned a romantic night for the two of you, took you out for lunch at 71 above and even took you shopping. He was doing everything in his power to prove his love for you, and although just waking up next to him was enough for you he deiced you needed to be spoiled.