Jonah, what did you do?!||Why dont we

{A little different than anything I've written on here before}

This Saturday morning started off like any other, you were laying sound asleep in the arms of your boyfriend Corbyn, but that sleep didn't last long as you were woken up by pounding on the front door. Standing up and grabbing Corbyn's orange sweatshirt off the floor before slipping it on over your ck sports bra and rushing downstairs. As your foot hit the cold hardwood floors the loud scary banging had stop, and all you could see when turning the corner through the large glass door was something black sitting on the steps with no one there. Scrunching your eyes in confusion you opened the door and realized that it was a car seat that sat on the porch.

Assuming it was august or someone just playing a prank on you, you rolled your eyes before turning the car seat around. Only to be shocked when you saw a small baby asleep with a litter on its lap, 'Jonah' written in fancy letters across it.

Your eyes went wide as you took in the sight around you, this was defiantly not how every other Saturday morning had gone in the last year of living with the boys.

The words "No fucking way' had left your mouth at least 18 times as you sat on the couch in the living room reading the letter that came attached with what you were positive was the cutest baby you had ever seen. You had a mix of emotions, the letter was very convincing and although you loved Jonah with all your heart over the last year he had been a complete fuck boy, after his last relationship just gave up on love and started thinking sex was better.  You were extremely angry at the boy you called your 'brother' you two were best friends and as he was a year older you two had an amazing brother sister relationship, which gave you 100% permission to beat his ass when he did something stupid, like knocking a girl up.

"Jonah!" you screamed the loudest you could after placing the still sleeping baby in the kitchen having nothing in your hand but the letter, every boy in that house knew not to fuck with you when you were angry so when they all woke up to the loud yell that came from your mouth all five of them scambled out of bed and ran down the stairs to meet you in the living room.

"What time is it baby?" Corbyn mumbled walking down the stairs, Jack and Daniel trailing not so far behind him.

"8:30"you said, your voice coming off a little unfriendly.

"Oh god Jonah what did you do? She woke us up at 8:30 in the damn morning" Jack cried from the kitchen before resting his head on Daniel shoulder and closing his eyes as Jonah ran down the stairs and into the living room as fast as he possibly could.

"Hey jo?" You faked smile, acting extremely sweet to him as you walked over to his place on the couch.

"Do you remember that party David Dobrik threw? About 13 months ago?" You asked, Jonah scrunched his eyebrows, confused as to why you would be asking.

"Um yeah, why?" He asked, Jonah wasn't a drinker so you knew he'd have a perfectly memory of what had gone down that night.

"Babe whats going on?" Corbyn pipped up, clearly as confused as Jonah and the rest of the boys were.

"And do you remember what you did that night?"You asked, raising an eyebrow before handing him the letter. As Jonah read the letter you walked into the kitchen, picking up the car seat that held the now fully awake and smiling baby and bringing it back into the living room.

Jack and Daniel were now fully awake while Jonah looked like a dear in the headlights.

"That is the most adorable baby I've ever seen!" Daniel gushed, getting up from his spot next to Jack and running over to take the baby out of your hands.

"Who's baby is that?" Jack asked, Jack tended to be a little oblivious while Corbyns face fell into a similar look as Jonah.

"Theres no way" Jonah stood up, placing the letter down on his spot and standing up and walking closer to you.

"Jonah, what did you do?" Corbyn asked from his place on the couch. Corbyn wasn't as calm as you were being, he was completely freaking out.

"It all fits Jo, she has your eyes" You sighed, looking at the boy who had fear written all over his face. You could tell he was scared, the letter had said that the mom wanted nothing to do with the baby, that it was now Jonah's responsibility and if he wouldn't do it then he would have to drop her off at an adoption centre or something, but she wouldn't be doing any of it.

"What am I gonna do?" Jonah asked turning to you, he was like your brother and you knew that no matter what you were gonna help him take care of this baby, but not without a little Y/n pain first. Balling your fists you brought them to his shoulder and started to hit him, although you weren't weak and knew you weren't actually hurting him it still felt good to try and beat some stupidness out of him.

" First we are going to go  shopping as this house has absolutely nothing we need for a baby and then you going to go and buy me something real nice as we both know your only hope in hell of having this baby survive will be because you have me and Lastly, you become an amazing the amazing father I know you can be" You finished giving him a warm smile. You weren't sure how you kept your head so calm, if this was Corbyn's kid you'd probably be screaming at him right now but you could see how scared Jonah was, your best friend needed you more than ever so you were gonna be there for him and you were gonna help raise this baby.

___

HI HELLO!

So if I turned this into a fanfic called "Project baby" who would read it?:)

Also!

I wrote a book called ''helpline" its a Daniel fanfic about a girl who misdials the teens helpline and calls Jack instead!Check it out and let me know whatcha think?:)