Hurricane||Jonah Marais

-Based on the song Hurricane-

The boys had finally convinced him to get out of the house, after almost two months of him only ever leaving for band things- the four had finally convinced Jonah to go out, have fun with them, try to enjoy things he once use to love again.

Jonah hadn't been the same since the two of you had broken up, it was heartbreaking to see, the boy was an absolute mess.

He missed you and it made him feel so weak. He missed seeing you sleeping beside him when he woke up, he missed the late night phone calls when the two of you weren't together, he missed the feeling of telling you he loved you and hearing the sound of those four words slip from your lips.

"I love you back"

If he could only hear those four words for the rest of his life he'd be set.

The boys along with Jonah were presently surprised when he was enjoying himself and having a good time, just like the old Jonah, the Jonah with you or before you.

All the boys loved you, they loved you from the moment they met you but they disliked the pain you left Jonah in, they wished you'd come back and fix it, fix him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jonah said after his laugh died down, the large smile they had all missed so much.

He was feeling like himself for the first time in a long time.

But then Jonah felt his heart dropped, he had bumped into some of your friends on the way to the bathroom, their table had one empty chair and he had such a gut feeling it was for you. He couldn't see you, he couldn't look into your beautiful eyes and not break down, not miss what you two once had, not miss the team you use to be.

Walking to the bathroom he shook it off, he placed the smile back onto his face and did what he needed to do, forgetting about the feeling in his gut.

Walking back out of the bathroom the boy stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes locked with yours, for the first time since you had left the house crying.

He was doing alright
But just your sight had his heart storming

"Hi Jonah" you said, smiling sadly as you looked up into his eyes. He could feel his heart beating fast as he looked down at you, suddenly feeling like he was looking at his whole world again.

"Hi y/n" he said softly, shuffling a little. He could feel his heart break, he just wanted to hug you and kiss you and tell you how much he really fucking missed you.

If he had just paid the bill and asked to leave, he wouldn't be where he was now.
In your car, driving with you to your house.

He couldn't say no to you, he missed you, he needed you.

"How are you doing jo?" You asked with a small smile at the old nickname as the two of you walked into your kitchen, him taking a seat at the island while you walked to the fridge and got him a bottle of water.

"The band has been doing really well, world tour in 5 months actually" he said with a small smile.

"That's great Jo, but I asked how you were, not the band" You said, reaching out and placing your hand on top of his.

You missed him more than anyone could possibly imagine, breaking up with him was the worst mistake you could have ever made.

"Please don't do that" he whispered but never moved his hand from yours as his eyes were locked with the counter top.

"I haven't been very good the last few months, it's not easy without you" he whispered once again, his voice cracking causing your heart to break as removed your hand from his and walked over to him- taking a seat on the stool sitting next to him.

"Things were supposed to be easier for you with me gone" you told him sadly.

When you and Jonah were dating a lot of stuff had come up for you, replacing you from the once happy girl you use to be to a girl who struggled with a lot of inner demons that you had thought were hidden deeper than they really were.

Jonah and the band had started really taking off and you couldn't be there to make things harder for him. You loved him with every ounce you had in you and saying goodbye was the hardest thing you had ever had to do, but you loved him and that's why you did it.

"What do you mean? Do you understand how lost I've been without you? My whole life was flipped upside down. I came to the realization that I was only sane in this fucked up world because of you" Jonah said after snapping his head up to meet your eyes.

Your friends making you go out for dinner for the first time since the two of you had broken up was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

It brought the two of you back together.

You may have felt like a hurricane to Jonah, but it was never anything he couldn't handle, the only thing he couldn't handle was not having you at all.

____

So I'm having a large anxiety episode waiting for my mom to pick me up from school and thus I created this((:
Whatcha think?(:
The third book of the Texting series
is up! "Lyrics-Daniel Seavey"

Hopefully updating this book again!
I love y'all so much