Long Distance Surprise ||Jonah Marais

{Kinda based off of Cobyn's and Christina's relationship and the video she posted about surprising him}

You woke up with a huge smile on your face. Today was the day you would finally see your boyfriend of two years for the first time in 3 months. As you lived in New York and He lived in California seeing each other had been a challenge since day one.

You laid in bed as you thought about when you had met him, you were in a book store with one of your headphones in, singing "say you won't let go" quietly as you looked for a new book to catch your eye. Someone had started singing along with you, causing you to jump as you thought you were one of the only costumers in the store. You looked up and blushed as you saw a tall and extremely handsome man standing beside you who was looking down at you smiling.

"You have a beautiful voice" He said to you, causing an even bigger blush to spread across your face.

"You aren't so bad yourself" You stated, making yourself look like an idiot but at the time you had no idea who he was, or that he was in a band.

"I should hope so"He chuckled, causing you to look up at him funny.

"Im jonah" He smiled, sticking his hand out for you to shake.

"Y/n" You smiled, taking your hand in his.

Your thoughts got cut short as the sound of a text brought you back into real life.

Jonah- Hey babygirl, I can't wait to see you in a few days. It feels like its been a life time since Ive held you in my arms. I love you.

You smirked, if only he knew that he'd be seeing you in a few hours. You had set it up with Jack and August (the photographer). They had got to New York City this afternoon and you were going to surprise him while the boys were shopping. You had told him that with school and work you wouldn't be able to see him until the night of the concert and you couldn't stay. You living about an hour from the city knew that there was no way he could just "pop by" so you set it up with the two boys and they even asked you to stay for the week which you happily took off from work and you were doing online school anyways so you could just bring it all with you.

Being in a long distance  relationship was extremely hard, no one had any idea how heart breaking it was to watch Jonah cry on facetime, knowing that he needs you but you can't drive over to his house and hold him while he cries, you can't always be the shoulder he needs you. He always tells you that when all his dreams come true the one he wants to be standing beside him is you and sometimes you aren't there and its heartbreaking for both of you, but the love you two have for each other is strong enough to stand the distance because you both knew that one day there would be no distance.

You got up and started packing, putting all the clothes you would need for the next week in your bag, along with makeup, your laptop, two pairs of running shoes, Jonahs hoodie that you had taken from him last time you had seen him, It no longer smelt like him so you needed a knew one.

It was around 3 when you  did a last check to make sure you had all the chargers, cables, headphones, or anything else you would need for your week away. Also checking for your book for the train ride before you walked out of the apartment, a huge goofy smile on your face.

When you got to the train station you sent a text to the group chat you, Jack and August had made and told them that you were waiting for the train to pull up to the sation. You three had all of this planed for weeks. The boys were gonna go shopping at the huge mall by time square and thats where you were going to meet august who will bring you to Jonah. Your plan was to walk up to him and tell him whatever he's looking at that it would look good on him and then wait for his reaction.

You had ordered an uber a few minutes before the trained rolled into the station, hoping it would be there just after you got off, knowing you couldn't handle the long wait. After 3 minutes of waiting(which felt like forever) Your uber pulled up and you got in, putting your bags on the seat next to you.

you- On my way to you guys, see ya in 20

You blushed reading the next, it was moments like this when you realized just how strong Jonah's love for you was, as if the distance wasn't enough to prove it. Your smile from there on never faded. As you got closer and closer to time square you could feel your heart pounding, you were only minutes away from being with him again, from feeling his soft lips against yours, from feeling his strong arms wrapped around you.

"Here you are miss" The driver said, pulling up drop off spot and letting you out. You replied with a 'thank you' and grabbed your bags, running into the mall. Jack had texted you telling you that they were in foot locker and that august was waiting at the front of the store by the doors, everything was ready, the time was now.

You being from New York you had been to this mall more than once and knew right where to go, making no stops and defiantly not walking slowly but you felt that you couldn't walk fast enough, no matter how hard you tried. Your eyes lit up as you saw him standing there waiting.

"Hi August" you smiled at him before pulling you into a hug. He took your duffle bag and walked with you into the store, you gave him your phone and as you started walking into Jonah's sight he started recording.

He was looking at a cream pair of adidas shoes, you chuckled at him as you knew he had the same pair in black but Jonah could never have enough shoes. You walked up to him, standing up at him but he still hadn't looked up to see you.

"Im almost sure you have that pair in black" you laughed causing his head to snap up

"What the fuck" He said, shock covering his whole face as he pulled you into a hug. You started to giggle as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he proceeded to pick you up, causing your legs to find their way to his waist.

"How are you-what are you going here?!" He asked, refusing to pull his face away from your neck, scared that if he did this would all just be a dream and you wouldn't be next to him.

"Im here to surprise you" You said before he pulled away and smashed his lips onto yours. God you had missed this.

"YES MY PARENTS, MY SHIP IS SAILING" Jack yelled causing you to laugh into the kiss which caused Jonah to smile. By this point the whole store was staring at you but neither of you could care less. You were back in your safe place, in the arms of Jonah where you belonged and nothing you ruin this moment.

__

Hey guys! I made a tumblr:) its coffeemarais

Requests are open!

WE HIT 1K READS OH MY GOD AOHOHIFIHD

Thank you so much for the love and support! It means the world