Call Your girlfriend||Corbyn Besson

{based off of a song, I'm sorry if this is soul crushing😂❤}
{3rd person pov}

"Call your girlfriend, it's time you had the talk."

Y/n was sitting on her couch watching friends, like she did most Friday nights, only this time Corbyn wasn't with her. It felt different, it felt strange, they had been dating for two years. Lately things had felt different with the two of you, you hadn't spent as much time together as you once did, but you kept telling yourself that he was just busy with the band. They were going on tour soon and that's what he kept telling you, but a part of you started putting walls up .

She was in the middle of watching the episode where chandler falls through his door after only half of it opens when her phone rang, she noticed the contact picture of her and Corbyn kissing in the backyard of the why don't we house and her face instantly lit up, like they were thinking about one another at the same time. But the thoughts were completely opposite.

"Hey baby!" Y/n smiled into your phone, missing the sound his voice.

"Hey, do you think I could come over? We need to talk" he said. Y/n stomach dropped, the sound of his voice, the way he said it caused her anxiety to spark through the roof.

"Of course, when will you be here?" She asked, biting her nails, trying to stop her heart from beating as fast as it once was.

"I'm just leaving a store I was at with the guys, I'll be there soon" he told her,

"Okay baby, love y-" she started, but he had hung up before she could finish. She threw her phone on the couch beside her and paused the tv show, placing her head in her hands trying to calm herself down. "everything was going to be okay" she told her over and over again, but she had a feeling deep down it wouldn't be.

Before Y/n could prepare herself more, for whatever words were going to fall from his lips there was a knock on the door, a knock she had wished wasn't there, a knock she would have killed for 30 minutes ago before the call.

She got up, walking slowly, feeling like her world was going going in slow motion.

She opened the door and placed a smile on her face.

"Hey baby" you had smiled, moving to the side so he could come into the apartment. Corbyn gave y/n a small smile, not meeting her eyes. He couldn't. He knew what was about to unfold and it was heart breaking, but it had to be done.

"Give your reasons, say it's not her fault, but you just met somebody new"

"Y/n come sit down with me" he said softly, taking your hand in his and bringing her over to the couch. Even when he grabbed her hand she still felt butterflies.

"Tell her not to get upset, second guessing everything you've said and done"

"I need you to promise me you won't get angry" Corbyn whispered, failing once again to meet y/n's eyes.

"You can tell me anything bean" she said, giving him a warm smile he couldn't even see.

"Please know that none of this is your fault, and you've done nothing wrong okay? I never meant for any of this to happen, not like this" he said, you were officially panicking. 

"Theres someone else y/n.." He whispered, it was almost like he could hear her heart shatter. Y/n ripped her hands out of his, standing up with tears in her eyes as she looked at him and for the second time that night he brought his head up, to look her in the eyes, only to feel his heart break a little for her.

"What about all the things you promised me?! After this tour you told me we would move in together?What about all the 4 am talks about our futures that happened to be together?!" She yelled at him, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't you tell her how I give you something you never even knew you missed. Don't even try to explain how it feels so different when we kiss"

"How long?" She whispered, at this point she was finished crying but she was angry and she was hurt.

"4 months" He whispered back, she felt stabs in her heart as she heard his voice correctly.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" Y/n yelled from her place in front of the coffee table as he sat on the couch, his head now in his hands. He hated this, he wished that she was the one for him, he wished that he didn't have to do this to Y/n, but he had met someone else and he fell in love. 

Corbyn wasn't going to tell you that, he wasn't going to tell you that while he thought he was in love with you he was falling for someone else, he wasn't going to tell you that every kiss him and this other girl shared made every ounce of pain he had ever felt disappear. He wasn't going to try to explain that the whole life him and you had once talked about was everything he ever wanted, but not with you. 

"And tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again"

"One day you will find the guy for you, You'll find the guy that appreciates every single thing about you. You'll find the guy who wants the future you always talk about, you'll find a guy and capture his whole heart Y/n. He will make you feel things Ive never been able to make you feel. Don't push guys away because of me, don't lock yourself away. Let yourself love again. Im so sorry Im not that guy" He said, standing up and looking at you. He walked to the door and put his hand on the handle.

"Corbyn, dont do this, please" You begged, closing your eyes. Corbyn didn't say anything but when you opened your eyes all you heard was the sound of the door shutting. You fell to the ground, a huge sob falling from your lips as you brought your knees to your chest.

That was the last time you ever saw Corbyn again.