Home||Daniel Seavey

Daniel stood nervously in LAX with Corbyn and Jack standing next to him. Your plane landed in only five minutes and he could feel himself shaking, he felt nervous and excited and any other feeling under the sun.

You and Daniel had met through Logan, you were a youtuber who he had met when you were at Vidcon and the two of you instantly became best friends-brother and sister even. After about a year of friendship which was basically long distance as you where from the UK while he was from the us. 

You'd never forget the day you had woken up with a text from Logan 

"Ive met your husband, he's beautiful and one day your kids will be calling me uncle Logan

At first you thought he was crazy, you weren't one for relationships with boys in your own city let alone one who lived in a different country, but Logan had sent you his @ on instagram and when you saw his beautiful blue eyes you couldn't help but smile.

That night you had received a message from the boy(Logan had finally got Danny boy to grow some balls and hit send on the short message he had typed out hours before) and from then on the two of you talked everyday for two months, face timing at night and texting thought the day, both of you finding it hard sometimes with the time difference but you made it work.

And how here the two of you were, about to meet for the first time after 9 months of dating and falling in love. 9 months of spending so many nights wishing he was with you, wishing you could feel his lips on yours, his arms around you, his breath hitting your ear while he whispered something cute to you, you had just spent everyday of that 9 months wishing for him and now it was coming true.

"You're gonna be fine Daniel, she loves you, you love her and now after 9 months of your annoying mopping you'll have her here" Jack snorted causing Corbyn to smack him upside the read with an eye roll.

"That wasn't ver-" Corbyn started but both of them shut up when Daniel cut them off.

"There she is" He whispered as his eyes landed on you, his heart starting to beat a million miles a second and as soon as the two of you locked eyes he took off running, both of you meeting in the middle. 

Your legs wrapped around his waist as his warms wrapped arounds yours, your head in his neck while his laid perfectly on your shoulder- that's when the tears came.

"I love you so much" he whispered into your ear as he held you tighter to him, never wanting to let you go in fear that all of his would just be a dream when he opened his eyes.

You pulled your head away and brought your hands to his cheeks, squishing them and poking them causing him to giggle- by the way, cutest fricken thing you've ever heard in your life.

"Whatcha doing there buttercup?" He asked, smiling up at you like you were the moon and the stars, looking at you like you were the complete love of your life.

"Justing making sure you were real and that none of this was a dream" Daniel placed his forehead on yours as he set you back down on the ground placing both hands on yours hips as your eyes locked.

"Nothing about this is a dream anymore princess" He whispered before placing his lips on yours for the very first time. The kiss was everything you had ever dreamed of and possibly more, the feelings Daniel gave you over the phone were almost too much to handle and now in person? They were ten times more extreme.

___

You were only supposed to stay for a week but as it was summer and you had officially graduated high school- one week had turned into two and then three and before you knew what you were doing you were flying back to England to pack your bags.

You had been wanting to move to LA for a while now to start your career but had never really had the guts too, even with Daniel already there it scared the hell out of you, but now that you were there and you already knew there was no possible way you could leave Daniel and the boys, you couldn't say goodbye to him knowing it could possibly be another 9 months without seeing him again.

It can take a long time to find the right one, but it doesn't take a long time to fall in love with the right one and Daniel was your right one.

After a month of packing, selling everything in your apartment, letting youtube and your brand deals about the move and then an 11 hour flight you and Daniel met back in the same airport you did two months ago, only this time you were home and you weren't leaving.

___

Although a little short I thought this was cute(:

How y'all doing tonight?

I have a four day weekend because its thanksgiving in canada and that means hella updates!

Ive decided on taking a few requests again! (comment here)

but like before I won't be using names, it will still be Y/n form(:

Don't be mad if I don't do yours right away! I will come back here from time to time and write some but ill probably pick 4-5 ones from the comments and write them(:

Love ya my dudes!

If y'all liked the boy x boy imagine on here that I posted I turned it into a book so go give that a look!