The Talk||Zach Herron

{Im aware that I have on titled the same as this, but its a tad bit different and someone commented that this would be a good idea and I couldn't have agreed more}

You and Zach sat in the living room of the Why don't we house, you were cuddled into his side while he rubbed your back, placing soft kisses on your head every few moments making you feel better as you had feel a little sick the last few days. Zach had been amazing, ever since you started feeling ill he only left your side to get you soup of cough drops, he was an amazing boyfriend. You two had been dating since you were 15 when he had first moved to LA, and now he was 17 and you were only a month behind him, almost two years together and it had been amazing.

You were just about to press yes on the 'are you still watching' screen that had popped up when Daniel's voice called the two of you from upstairs, asking for the both of you to come into Zach's room. Both you and Zach let out a grown, the idea of getting up didn't please either of you but you stood up, stretching out your hand to help Zach up which he gladly took.

"Do you know what they want?" You asked as your foot hit the bottom step and Zach just shrugged in response.

"If they play a prank on me and made us get up when I feel this sick I will beat them" You said causing Zach to snort beside you. You were on the shorter side and couldn't bring yourself to kill a beat, the last thing he could see you doing was hurting any of the boys-who you loved like best friends and brothers.

You walked into Zach's room to see Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel all standing in a line with their hands behind their backs and slight smirks on their faces.

"I fucking knew it was a prank, Peace out" You said, almost making your way out the door but failed when Corbyn jumped in front of you.

"This isn't a prank, we just need the two of you to sit down" He said, giving you a soft smile as you raised your eye brow and made your way to Zach's bed(which at this point was mostly yours).

All three boys ran out of the room quickly before coming back in with stools and by now both of you were more than completely confused.

"Listen, I feel horrible. If one of you could make this quick that would be amazing, I have How I Met Your Mother to watch" You said with a slight chuckle that was quickly cut short when Jonah pulled the box of Condoms from behind his back, but it wasn't just any box of condoms, it was Zach's.

"I thought that would get you to stop talking" Jonah laughed, causing Daniel to hit him on the back of the head.

"Now, you two are teenagers, its perfectly normal. But Zach you left home at 15 and Y/n we both know your parent's think you are more innocent than the day is long, so there's no way either of you have had the proper talk" Daniel started, causing both boys on either side of him to nod while your face went bright red and Zach's eyes went wide.

"Yeah theres absolutely no way we are doing this" Zach spoke before standing up, only to be stopped by Jonah.

"We can have this talk, or we can call Momma H" He said with a smirk. Zach sat right back down in his place, his lips sealed while his hand intertwined with yours as both of you prepared yourself for whatever was about to come from the three boys next.

"We aren't doing this to embarrass you, we are doing this because having fun can lead to a lot of things going wrong and we care about both of you"Corbyn Spoke up.

"Guys, we have been dating for just over two years, do you really think we didn't talk about things before hand? Do you really think Im that impulsive?" You asked, causing all three boys to look at you before looking at each other, actually they hadn't thought of that.

"Birth control?" Corbyn asked

"Everyday for the last 8 months" You conformed causing them to nod.

"Now using birth control doesn't mean that it isn't a good idea to use a condom, you can never have enough safety. Hell even woman condoms might be a good idea" Jonah said causing both you and Zach to raise your eyebrows.

"Now Zachary, sometimes sex is more so about pleasing the girl than it is about the you" Daniel started, you almost fell off the bed from laughing so hard as Zach just blushed the deepest shade of red you had ever seen in your life.

After thirty minutes of the three boys informing the both of you about everything you basically already knew they left, leaving both of you alone.

Zach fell back on the bed, you following suit seconds later, your hands still intertwined.

"Hey Zach?" You whispered unsure of how to start this topic. Although you and Zach had talked seriously before you two had first had sex, you two had skipped one of the most important conversations, and now after all this talk with the boys and the possibilities of getting pregnant you decided it was now or never.

"Yeah baby?" He asked turning his head to meet your eyes, a small smile appearing on his face just because he was looking at you, his world.

"You wouldn't leave me right? If I got pregnant?" You asked, your voice cracking at the thought. Zach let go of your hand that he was holding and brought it up to your cheek, caressing it while his eyes never broke contact with yours.

"Of course not baby girl, is having a kid right now apart of my plan? Honestly no, but you are. You are my future, one day I will make you my wife and the mother of my kids, one day we will have a huge house and the big wedding you've been dreaming about since you were 8. But if a little baby came before those things, while we are still young than Id be okay with it, because it came from you and you My love, are my everything" He whispered before connecting his lips with yours.

_____

Hi hello, This is a tad bit of a personal A/n, so don't feel like you have to read:)

This week is the one year anniversary of a family members death, and as you know I don't deal with things the way people do, I take it hard and most times completely shut down, that being said I might miss a few updates or I might not, sometimes writing is how I deal, but I won't be forcing myself to write.. this time I just can't. So I'm sorry If this upsets anyone.

On another note, this book is at like 199k reads?! WHAT?!

Thats fucking crazy, I love you guys so much!

I HAVEN'T MISSED UPDATING IN LIKE MORE THAN A WEEK, ARE YOU PROUD MOM?

Until next time,

-Coffeemarais

9|17