Interview||Why Dont we

Jonah Marais- "So Jonah" the interviewer said, looking at him in this eyes. Jonahs smile got wide, waiting for a question to come from the man sitting beside Daniel.

"You recently posted a picture with your ex-girlfriend, me and the fans are dying to know what's happening between the two of you.

His smile got even bigger if it was possible. Just the thought of you sent butterflies to his stomach.

"Well, we are working things out right now. We broke up because of distance and both of our jobs being so demanding, but we realized that no matter the distance or the hours of our jobs it was all easier together than broken up" he told the man.

"You heard it here ladies, looks like Jonah is once again off the market. I hope everything goes well between the two of you! The pair of you are absolutely adorable" Bill-the interviewer, told Jonah, all the boys nodded in agreement with him before moving on to the next question.

Jack Avery- "since we are on the topic of girlfriends, I'm gonna move to Jack for a second" Ashley-the interviewer for awesomest tv said, causing Jack to blush as all the boys made "ouuuu" sounds.

"So, fans have been spamming me for over a week with these photos of you and a blonde at the airport, at a restaurant, and Snapchat with her in the back. The ladies in your fandom what to know who the mysterious girl is" she asked, the boys had never seen the Jack so red. He felt his stomach doing flips at the mention of you. It was finally time he could tell the world about you.

"Well, her name is Y/n. We met when me and the boys had first moved to LA, she lives a few doors down from us and brought us the most amazing cookies I've ever had. She quickly became close with not only me but the boys as well. They all think of her as a sister, but there was just something about her that caught my eye. We've been dating for about six months now. She actually just met my family recently" Jack had told her.

"That's adorable, well ladies you've heard it here. Jack Avery is officially off the market ladies, 2/5 taken" she said with a laugh. Jack looked down at his hands, a huge smile coming onto his face. He could finally show the whole world how much he loved you.

Daniel Seavey- "Daniel, the fans are going crazy about the picture you posted recently of you and Actress Y/n with the caption 'it's official', can you tell us about that?" The interviewer asked, Daniel started blushing immediately, you and Daniel had only been dating for just over two weeks but neither of you wanted to hide your relationship so you announced it almost right away.

"She was one of the girls we sang to in our Nobody gotta know video. I immediately got lost in her beautiful eyes and I knew that if I didn't ask for her number Id hate myself forever. When we sang to her I knew she looked so familiar but I couldn't place her and it wasn't until we started texting when I realized she was the "Y/n Y/l/n" from tv shows and Movies My sister had made me binge watch all four seasons of the fosters with her, which she stars in and she does an absolutely amazing job. I really got lucky"

"My wife is a huge fan of the show as well" The interviewer laughed before turning over to Corbyn to ask about Christina.

Zach Herron- "If your single raise your hand" Daniel spoke after the interviewer had asked the question every fangirl had asked. Everybody but Zach and Corbyn raised their hands.

"Super committed?" He asked, pointing to Zach.

"Yeah, 100%" Zach smiled, his red cheeks going even redder.

"Her names Y/n" He added before letting the interviewer ask the next question.

"So locked up, in a good way. How'd you meet?" He asked, all the boys started laughing while Zach rolled his eyes.

"People normally don't believe me when I say this but it was when we had just moved to LA and we had gone to Target for food and I went to pick up the last box of Oreos on the shelf when she grabbed for them as well, I could tell she wasn't having a great day so I told her she could have them if she gave me her phone number. She instantly started smiling and asked for my phone. The rest is history."

"None of us believed him because he's genuinely the most shy out of all of us, so the idea of him asking a girl for her number was shocking" Corbyn laughed, snaking his arm around Zach's shoulder.

Corbyn Besson- "So Corbyn, the people at people have been noticing some tweets of yours about distance, the fans and us want to know whats going on with that" The interviewer said, reading the tweets that had been blowing up her phone.

"When your in a long distance relationship its hard you can't see them whenever you'd like, when they need you the absolute most not always can you be there no matter how bad you want to be, and when You've been together as long as me and Y/n have you just start craving the other person to be next to you. I miss her like crazy man" Corbyn told them, looking a little sad.

"But we've heard from her on twitter that she's going to UCLA in the fail which means the long distance won't be a problem anymore!"The interviewer said, causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach.

"Yeah, she's actually moving in with us, its going to be amazing" He beamed.

"You don't understand how excited I am, she makes the best food" Jonah piped in, causing all the boys to laugh.

____

Hey guys! Another preference I hope you like it:))

OKAY SO

At 1 am last night I had an idea for another fan fiction and I've posted it!

"In which Jonah and Callie write letters to each other that they ever send in hopes they find their way back to one another"

I really hope you guys like it! It has to be one of my favourites so far