chapter 3 - Escape!

Disclaimer - I own nothing except Claire!

Characters intro names so you know who is who.

We all know who Beserker is one of the main characters.

Beserker's Father/The Yautja King : Astéri  (Meaning light)

Beserker's oldest Brother: Helios  (Meaning Sun).

Credits goes to @Juliemoor for helping me with names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, the time for talk is over!." Astéri said with a stern voice.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be and surrender yourself!." Helios said still a bit irritated at his kid brother's stubbornness.

Beserker, still not comprehending what in the hell is going on, but biggest question is why, or who could've killed his hunt brothers, and why blame it all on him for. As far as he knew, they were alive when he left, none of this made any sense!?

"I did not murder them, you must believe me. Besides, I left when they were still alive, why should I have to pay for a crime, that I didn't commit? Huh, answer me!" Beserker shouted, hoping to get something through to his father and brother.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME BEOFRE? THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER, IF YOU DON'T COME QUIETLY, I'LL TELL YOU THE WORST, I'LL HAVE TO PUT YOU DOWN MYSELF!!!" Astéri roared loudly. 

Astéri POV

Having just about enough of his son well no longer son anymore cause of the crime Beserker is being counted for along with the shame he's brought upon the family, something Astéri  rather not stand for in his family's well known name. Astéri for as much as it hurt him to tell his youngest pup not to call him father anymore felt like he died, but knowing he can't put his feelings out there, and him as king, one needs to show who's strong, and demonstrate his authority. Even towards his own bloodline. What choice does he have? He can't get his son out of this. No he needs to bring him dead or alive! Law is sacred in the Yautja race and must be kept that way.  It the way of things.

Helios POV

Why, why did it have to be my brother that is getting arrested , what's the deal with him not admitting to his crime, doesn't he realize he dragged the royal family's name to the mud!? Sure, I can understand him leaving his clan, his skills are remarkably outstanding, and should've been with a much higher ranking clan, but father didnt approved him (being a chief) till he was at least 354 years of age. But murder? I never things could come to this, what the hell made him become a bad blood?? Ughhh makes my blood boil that now I- no father, our whole family will have to walk with that shame.

HOW DARE HE, HOW DARE HE!!!

"HOW DARE YOU!?" I shouted with all my might.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE, YOU TAUNTED OUR FAMILY'S GOOD NAME, AND HONOR!??" I roared more, no longer able to hold on my anger.

"I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME, WHERE'S YOUR DAMN FUCKING PROOF!?" Beserker pleaded again.

PATHITIC! I thought.

"SILENCE, BOTH OF YOU!" Our father screamed.

If you won't come quietly. I'll be forced to used fire arms against you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Beserker's POV

Without further a do. I immediately ended the transmission with my so called father, and bastard brother! Than ran to the hall, headed to the escape pods to get ejected off the ship that'll no doubt be fired by heavy fires that'll rip the ship apart. Once in the pod, I set the coordinates for a planet called "E-arth?" Or whatever it's called, only planet that I know is air breathable. Finally pushing the (eject  bottom) and blasted off the other side of the ship opposite from where the firing were coming from, now the pods gonna head to earth in 4 hours.
.
.
.
(While in the pod)

"Damn...(pants, pants, pants)..that was FUCKING close! Fuck!" I screamed punching the seat handle. Lot of thoughts racing in my head. How could they not believe me, why!??

"Plus that's not all that's bad, I'M MARKED AS A DAMN FUCKING BAD-BLOOD....ARRRRUUUGHHH!!!!!!! I yelled