Chapter 21 - Feelings Denie

Authors note.

I said i would update today. Thanks for your patience, now here's your treat .

Enjoy!

_________________________

Normal POV

After Beserker was done with his shower. He laid back down on his comfortable soft bed, only without the red silk bed sheet. He'd completely forgotten Claire tooked it, having it wrapped up around her covering her curves.

His thoughts went back to Claire on his bed.

He doesn't know what in the worlds hell made him do what he did? It's like his body had a mind of its own without obeying his command to stop what he was doing!

He growled in frustration. Not liking what was playing in his mind between Claire and him.

What pissed him off the most is when Reza busted in his door, and dared interrupt whatever he was doing, or at least what he was  going to do to the female beneath him.
Another thing that really caught his attention was why did Reza go out of his way to find and protect the female human, he had no right, if any one should have a say in so what happens to Claire it's him, no Reza has no right over whats his what's so ever.

Aruugh! He slammed his fist down on his bed.

"What's gotten into me!?" He yelled. Feeling his anger rising yet again. Never in his life has he ever wanted to fight over a female, even from a different  species! This was just all getting to weird for him. All these emotions were hitting him all at once. The feelings Beserker was experiencing were

Possessiveness, Jealousy, you name it. Whatever a male feels when another male wants what's yours.

Then his thoughts went back to Aurelia. His Aurelia.

He missed her so much, that he urged to go and find her, then run, and hide someone together. Wanting to take her as life time mate, and have pups with.

But if he did that he'd risked getting not only him but Reza , and Claire captured too. Claire if his father found a human, and female would be bad. He'll might sell her off to a merchant who might use her for other things , terrible things he didnt want to get even think of.

Inside his mind was a battle with himself.

One wanted to protect Claire, and the other half was go get Aurelia and hide away .

"No, no, no , no! He shouted. Putting his hands to his head, being frustrated.  Still not wanting to believe there someone else either than Aurelia who was also important for him to have.

Having enough of this nonsense running through his head, he decided to take a walk to the work out room, there he should mange to get his head cleared.

With that in mind, he quickly got up and started walking to the gym.

__________________________