Chapter 30 - No.

Here we go another chapter treinta. (Thirty)

_________________________

Claire's  POV

"My mate is Beserker." I heard Aurelia say with pride in her voice.

Beserker is....Aurelia's mate?

What felt like hours was minutes. I didn't noticed I sat still on my chair , only thing I heard was the same sentence repeat over and over again echoing in my head.

I then stood up from my seat. Completely forgetting about my meal.

"I feel tired, I'm sorry." I told Aurelia than started running off while hearing Aurelia's voice behind me.

I felt like my heart sanked to my stomach,  I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to be here. I continued running and running towards my room, not caring that my lungs felt like they were set on fire.

Once my door came into view, I pressed the button next to my door and shut it and leaned against the door. Tears  streaming, why why did it have to be like that! She thought to herself.

Claire started to sobbing loudly. Burying her head into her hands shaking.

*knock knock*.

"W-what, leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Claire it's Reza please open up!" Reza said on the other side of the door.

Claire gotten up and pressed the button next to her door, revealing Reza himself.

"What do you w-want!?" I screamed also choked with a sob.

"First off don't speak to me in that kind of tone, second what's gotten into you?" Reza said as he started to close the gap space between Claire and himself.

"B-Beserker h-h-hes mated !" I said . More tears streaming down my face. Not caring if I looked weak and pathetic in front of Reza .

  "I know, it wasn't hard to guess, I smelled it on him." Reza said with a low voice.

I looked up at him wondering to myself if he was also upset about it?

"Reza, you knew?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"..."

"Li-." But I didn't let Reza speak.

"Reza." I said

"Uh..yeah" he said.

"Kiss me" I asked him. A blushing forming on my face.

"What?" He said in confusion.

"I'm asking you , to kiss me!". I said. Making myself clear.

Not wasting anytime Reza leaned down grab my small waist and started kissing me.

The kids last for several minutes. Till we heard a loud growl that was coming from behind Reza , we both stopped kissing and looked to see who that growl coming from?

"B-Beserker?!" I said. Shocked. When did he show up?

Beserker stepped closer to us. Still growling. What's gotten into him, Why's he so pissed?

"Reza." He said with a low deep hiss.

"Beserker." Reza said sounded confused obviously.

"Get away from her!" Beserker roared out loud before charging.

__________________________