Chapter 11 - Taken

Author: I had a hard time coming up a name for this title. So i finally came up with one. I was going to put kidnapped but..no Oh well. Let's not bore any of you with my talk. Lol.

On with the story!
.
.
.
.
.
.
(After being knocked out)

Claire's POV

My vision was very blurry...i couldn't make out anything quiet clearly...what happen, slowly trying to sit up, then suddenly feeling a painful headache I wished I never felt.

Once my vision cleared up, first thing I noticed was that I wasn't on the roof with that weirdo anymore but now what looked like an abandon workshop, that looked like it's been empty for decades. 

How did I get here? I thought.
As if reading my mind.

"My temporary home." Said a familiar male voice coming from the behind me.

I quickly spun around and there he was again, he stood up against the wall, with his both arms crossed.

"So, you fianlly awoken, huh, about time. Cause we have a few matter to discuss about what happen and why your here." He said in a low husky voice.

"Discuss?"

"A-about what exactly?" She asked in a tremble voice. Not liking where this might go.

"Well first 1, I can't let you leave this place, and 2 you are to stay here." He said.

Claire's eyes widened after hearing that. N-No he's insane, who does he think he is!?

She now standing up straight. Feeling pissed off.

"Whoa, lets get something straight here, YOUR NO KNOW NO ONE TO KEEP ME FROM GOING WHERE I WONNA GO!"
She yelled.

This seemed to pissed off beserker, he growl at her. Coming towards here and pushing her down knocking her on her ass. Then went to grab her by the hair gotten into eye level with her.

"Show respect, reason why I can't let you leave from here is because you've seen me, I can't risk anymore humans knowing about me." He growled at her face, hoping she get whatever he said through her thick stubborn head.

"Me, respect you?"

"Fuck you!" She said then spat at his mask. This caused her to get thrown to the other side of the building.

"Ow!" She screamed.

Just what the hell. That stupid asshole, h-he's so strong.. What did he say he was again?

"W-what are y-you again, I forgot?" She asked hoping he would grab her and throw her like a salad again.

"I TOLD YOU, I'M A YAUTJA! He yelled giving a frustrated growl. Before turning around and walk back to the spot where he was standing just a little while ago.

"Y-your not from around here I guess?" She said.

"No shit human". He said irritated.

"Claire, it's Claire!" She said  getting sick of him calling her just human. She has a name damn it.

"..."

He just stood there not saying anything. Arms crossed.

"Uh hello!?" She said. Isn't he gonna give his name out too?
Or least she thought he would.

"What!?" He said.

"What do you mean what?"

"When someone give you their name, your supposed to give out yours!" She said getting annoyed by his rudeness.

"Beserker". He said.

"Beserker...huh?, well it's nice a nice name. She said trying to sound a little friendly.

"Save it!" He shouted

"Okay, just what the hell is your problem? All I did was give you a compliment!" She yelled now not liking a minute of staying here.

--------------------------------------------------

Beserker's POV

Tch, this is just pathetic. What would his family say if they found out that their son/brother brings back a human to his (temporary home). Speaking of which come to think of it when his friend gets here with the supplies, What the hell is he supposed to do with this human, when time comes for him to get off this planet!?

She seen to much, and he knew all to well that this goes against the law. Now he most certainly did break a law. Unlike the one crime he was framed for. His plan was once he is off he will find whoever murdered his hunt brothers, and avenge them, and hope to restore his honor back.

Beserker stuck in his train of thought not realizing the human made her way out.
Once he snapped out of it, he panicked looking in all directions, ever corner. The scanners from his mask picked up a small heat signature from a distant. She snucked off ..while he was distracted....How dare...she....HOW DARE SHE!

(Letting out a loud Roar)

His fists were tightly clenched making a neon green blood. A wide grin appeared on his face, an idea came to his head. "Fine, be that way, cause once I find you, I'm going to make you regret it." He said with a deadly voice. Making a run after her.

--------------------------------------------------

Author : (munching)...

Beserker: hey it was getting to the best part, why'd you leave it that way!?

Author: I'm in the middle of my lunch here, can't you see. I'll get back to it once I'm finished. Now shoo, I'm eating a burger.
(Gets back into munching)

Beserker: grrrrr...hand it over!

Author: you better not, or I'll ask one of my readers to hammer you again.

Beserker: dammmnn you! (Turns around and storms off)

Claire:  what Mayra really wanted to say was she is stuck. She not very good with description, and need your help for the chapter 12 in how to make me pay for running away.