Chapter 10 - tough spot

Stop!! Beserker roared. He's had it.

Never in his life was he ever pissed off, well besides the incident that happened 25 years ago,where his father and brother had accused him of murder. Which he didn't do.

Once his roaring ceased . He noticed the female human has finally stopped her ridiculous temper tantrum, and had her hands covering her ears, no doubt from his loud roar that must've ranged through her ear drums. He felt proud of it though.

Tch, serves her right for hitting him with cooking objects and other random shit. He thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------

Claire's POV

What the fuck is that thing, scratch that, question is when, did he got in my apartment!? She thought.

Who - or what the hell are y-you Freak, and what the fuck do you think your doing here in my apartment? She screamed, at it. Judging by his muscular body, it's a he.

Her eyes roamed down to his chest. Damn oh fucking God, he has a good looking figure...wait what the fuck am I thinking? She could feel her whole face blushing, shaking her head slightly. He could be a burglar, or some shit, and what's the deal with the mask?

Moving her hands away from her ears because of his loud roar. Wait a minute roar? Plus she's noticed his skin color is a light gray. What the hell?

W-what are you? She asked with a shaky voice. Trying not to show any fear towards this strange person, if you can even call him that?

Im a Yautja. Beserker said.

--------------------------------------------------

Beserker POV

He felt shocked that out of all the yautja, he happen to be the only one out of the royal family that has ever come into conversation with a low life human. Why the hell was he still here, he shouldn't be talking to her, not to mention that but on what he really is.

Unless maybe, he could just kill her, than skin her and leave, so she doesn't go off telling anyone about him. Now remembering why he came in here in the first place to teach her a lesson. He was about to approach her till there was a sudden loud knocking on the door, along with a male voice.

"This is the police, we got a call reporting about loud screams, and other noises!" A police officer said on the other side of the door.

Beserker frozed where he was standing. Damn now what? More humans, this is the last thing he ever wanted to come to. His only hope was this female keeps her trap shut. He turned away from the door, and  his attention was back to the female human. Noticing she looked just as worried has he was. The color of her skin looked pale, she was sweating too. Why the hell is she nervous all of a sudden. It's him that should be feeling that way not her.

He then put his hand up putting one finger in front of his mask where his tusks where making the (shh sign). Hoping this human would understand, and cooaperate with him for now.

The human nodded her head slowly indicating to him the she understood. Then she spoke.

Y-yes! Everything is f-ffine don't worry, I just had a rat problem!
She said with a scared voice. That can't be good, can it?
Then the voice from before spoke again.

"Can you open the door, we'd like to ask you some questions, please?" The policeman said with a demanding tone in his voice.

Beserker let out a low frustrated growl enough for the female human to hear. She turned to him and back at the door. She was about to give an answer but beserker did something not even he had time to think about . He went foward to grab the female by her waist , and put her over his shoulder, then makes his way over to the window. As he makes his way to the window before jumping out, he heard one of the officers kicking at the front door, trying to break it down.

He jumped out and started climbing his way down them jumping over to another roof building.

Once at a different building on roof, the female human on his shoulder was screaming out profanities , and demanding he put her down. He gladly did just that, making her land in her ass. She looked up at him pissed with small tears at the corner of her eyes.

"What the hell was that for, and why did you take me from my home for?" She asked in a demanding voice. He growled. Does she have any idea who's she talking to? He wasn't going to take it anymore not from her!!

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID HUMAN!" He shouted at her at the top of his lungs. Scaring the female, but he didnt give a fuck. No . Why should he?

He approach her again, but this time knocking her unconscious, so she wouldn't fuss anymore, nor have to hear her pathetic cries.
--------------------------------------------------

That's it for chapter 10.