chapter 12 - damn it

Claire's lungs felt like they were on fire, never in her whole life has she ran so much. She wanted to stop running but no, she can't stop now. By now he should already had snapped out of his day-dreamimg, and realize she is gone.

She cursed under her breath when she realized they were in the middle of no where. Just where the hell has that bastard tooken her to? There was no city where she was at, nothing except for tre-.

She was cut off by a sudden touch on her skin, it hit her cheek. (Rain drops)

"Ah, Fuck me, can this get any worse!" She yelled at the sky.
"Fuck!"...right away realizing her damn stupid mistake, and covered her mouth right with her hands.

All great Claire, no doubt your temper gets you into trouble. She scowled herself in her mind. She just prayed that creep that kidnapped her from her home didn't hea-.

"Boo..." said a low husky voice she now knew all too well by now, it's Beserker. By the tone in that voice, no doubt there was a smirk on his fucking face.

Claire felt chills down her spine. Something was breathing down behind her. Damn, oh no. H-he found me. Her thoughts screamed.

--------------------------------------------------

(On planet of the Yautjas)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A warrior female yautja was approaching double doors that lead to the king's throne room.
There was two guards outside the double doors.

"State, your propose!" One of the male guards addrssed to the female yautja.

"I have an important message for his majesty Astéri." She announced to the guard, without emotion.

"__"

The two guards gave eachother a glance, and nodded to one another before opening the door, allowing the female warrior to enter the throne room.

Once inside the throne room, she walked a little ahead, but not close to the king, doing so will result in death. Once she was a the range required, she gave a respectful now to her king. Not daring to rise unless commanded to.

"You may rise." She heard the king's stern deep voice. Then doing as told. She rosed.

"Now, tell me. Why have you come young one?" He asked.

"Your majesty, I've come because I have an important message, from my father chief Zoliu." She said.

"An important, you say, huh?" He said . Seeing the king's frowl.

"Alright, tell me." He asked.

"My father reports that his scanners show a signal of transition call coming from earth, Prince Beserker still lives." She announced. Though hiding in her mind that she felt happy and relieve that her childhood crush was still alive and well. She wanted to see him after so long. However she wouldn't dare go to earth unless she was ordered to, which she hopes she would.

(An angry loud roar came from the king)

________________________________

Astéri POV

"Summon my son Helios here immediately!" He commanded.

Seeing the female yautja now again, and dismissing herself, then exiting the throne room.

After waiting a good 3 minutes, my eldest son Helios arrive.

"You called father?" He asked.

"Yes, I was brought back some real urgent news." I said feeling my blood boil.

"What is it father?" He asked.

"Beserker, he still lives!" I shouted.

Now seeing Helios eyes widen.

"T-that's impossible, how could he have survived the explosion." He said. Still hard for hard to believe what he heard.

"Beserker is smart, he must have escaped in a space ship pod before the ship was destroyed." I said.

"Where is he now"? He asked.

"Earth" I said.

"Earth?" He said having a (wtf face).

"Now all that matters, is that we find him, get my ship ready." I said.

"I'm coming too, no way I'm letting you go alone father!" I heard my son. "Fine, but don't get in my way." I said to him.
This time I'll make sure he is dead. Astéri thought to himself.

________________________________