Chapter 44 - It's your fault!

(Reza POV)

Beserker's loud roar made Reza come running towards the cafeteria panting.

"What's going on!?" Reza said alerted. Not understanding why the hell was he this loud at a time like this, but whatever it was he would be ready for it. Though deep down he pray Berserker sure as better have a damn good freaking reason for waking him up.

Reza surprisingly found Berserker on his knees on the hard metal floor, panting , inhaling deeply , and exhaling. As if trying to calm himself down. 

*The hell?*

In all his life he's been around Berserker, not once Berserker never really wasted time into trying to control his tempor issue . When someone triggers him there's no stopping his inner beast and not telling what he'll do ? Usually. Now it's like he is fighting his beast trying to keep it at bay and not letting it surface from the cage it's meant to be in. 

Reza shudders at the memories,  remembering when a young Berserker completely lost his tempor and causing mayhem to anything that stood in his way.
A light chuckle escaped his lips without him realizing it missing those earlier days of their pup youth.

A growl making reza snap back into the real world breaking him away from daydreaming.

Looking at Beserker, who has his back facing him but has his head turned a little seeing a deadly glare from the corner of his eye.  Which sorta sent shivers down his spine. 

"What.... The.... Hell... Is.....so .....f***ing.....amusing?" Berserker said in the most deadly tone there could be, almost as rivalry intimidating as his own father . Well there are father and son after all anyways.

"Oh I'm just remembering  you being a young pup causing chaos destryoing what ever lays in your path,  now I see you ....... Trying to hold back for once? " Reza replied back answering Beserker's question .

Only causing Beserker to harden his glare towards Reza. 
Surely not finding anything amusing about that. 

Beserker turn his head back. Giving a low sigh.

"Now that your much calmer what's the freaking hell possessed you roaring at this time of the hour, you have any idea"-.  "She's... Gone. " Beserker's voice came in a low whisper cutting him off but very clear for Reza's sharp ears to hear it.

"Come again? " Reza said.

"She's gone. " Beserker said again. But not as a whisper this time. 

"Who? " Reza said. Getting confuse on whom he was refuring to.

"Claire." Beserker said.

"WHAT!!!!!" Reza shouted.

She's gone, how when did she leave? 

He wanted to know.

Reza angerly stomped his way towards Beserker who still had his back towards him with his low.

"YOU DID THIS!" Reza shouted while he delivered a hard powerful kick towards Beserkers head.  Then he walked out to go out and search for Claire.  Which he has no idea why that idiot jerk didn't start searching for her outside the ship like he shouldve been from the start instead of mourning her absence. Who knows what danger lurk on this planet. 

He wasn't going to let her get hurt.  He'll find her and bring her back.  With of without Beserker's help. All this is his damn fault.