chapter 16 - the fuck?

Previous chapter.
__________________________

"HANDS OFF THE GOODS!" Claire screamed with all her might.
__________________________

New chapter!

How dare he put his hands where no male should be touching, grrr. Besides being pissed with  being cheated on, now it was when she was extremely pissed off! Hell she didnt give a damn what would he do to her next. If anyone should be pissed off it's her. So to prove she didnt give a rats ass. She decided to stir the pot a little.

"Okay, listen up you sick son of a bitch. I don't give  a damn how scary you are but I'll make one thing straight is , No one, and i mean absolutely no fucking one touches my ass or any other part of my body without my permission got it!" She declared proudly without feeling nor showing any sign of fear.  No she wasn't going to stand for it, she never tooken shit from any body, not in high school, not in college, and especially not from someone like him. Never!

__________________________

(Beserker's POV)

Just what in the world's fuck just happened? He only reached to get a hold of that weird device she called "cellphone" not that he was about to do the unthinkable to someone pathetic as her a weak filthy human. Ugh and her kicks to his groin are now starting to piss him off, not to mention he probably won't be able to seduce a female yautja and sire pups with how many times Claire's already kicked him. First because he was hurting her not relazing his strength was to great for her. Not that it surprised him to know she was fragile.

On top of that to be honest to himself she may appear weak, and pathetic. But her kicks hurt like a bitch! Damn her. How dare she humiliate him like this. Deep down Beserker does secretly admire her bravery, to be able to cause him physical harm. This reminds him of a certain yautja female huntress back at his home planet.

"Aurelia". He said his childhood friends name. Claire's feisty behavior most deffenitly reminds him much of his childhood friend. How he missed Aurelia so much, he'd wished deep down he wasn't stubborn to not have claimed a female, he never really thought of anyone besides Aurelia, no other female could compare to her. She has a beauty no female the others dont, she is strong, feisty, had her curves in all the right places. She would've been a perfect mate and queen. Before all this bullshit his father always pressured him to find a perfect female, get married, and settle down. Now he lost all his opportunities when he had the chance. Now his a wanted fugitive. Hell he didn't give a damn about being king. He just felt like he wanted to be the best hunter there is. Everything he hoped for and dreamed of once is now all gone.

"Aurelia?"...who the hell is that?! Claire voice brought back Beserker from his thoughts. Regaining himself. He stood and sent glares through his biomask to her.

"Don't you ever say her name in front of me!" Beserker said all pissed off. He didnt want to hear his friends name coming out of her filthy mouth. She had no right.

"But your the one who said that name first, and who is this Aurelia person anyway?" Claire said all confused not understanding why is he getting so worked up for.

"I told you not to say her name, it's not any of your damn business, she has nothing to do with you. A low life like you had no right speaking out an honorable yautja's name. So shut up, your annoying me! He shouted feeling irritated with Claire . 

"..."

"Whatever it's not like I care anyway!" Claire said rolling her eyes.

"How dare you!" He growled at Claire. No way was he going to let a low life human disrespect a fellow Yautja. No he won't allow it, no, he can't allow it! He's going to give her a piece of his mind. He's had enough of her bullshit.

"Listen here you pesky human, you need to stop acting like a selfish pup."

"A pup?" She said confused.

"Yeah, or as you humans put it as baby". He said. Feeling his blood beginning to boil. Not liking a single minute in letting a female human get to him like this.

"On the way back to my hide out, you are to remain quite, you hear?" He said. Showing his authority. Waiting for her response to see if she understood.

"..."

"Do i make myself clear!?" He raised his voice so she could know he means business.

She mumbled something under her breath , but not to where he could hear her.

"What was that!?" He yelled.

"I said yes!" She shouted.

"Come here". He said.

Claire looked hesitant for a minute. But did as she was told.

She for close and closer till she was finally in front of him about 3 feet from him. Not wanting to be touched by him again.

Then he closed the gap between them and leaned in to her ear.

"Sweet dreams". He said in a sexy low husky voice.

Before she had time to react on what he ment by sweet dream, her vision went black. As if she had fallen into a deep dark hole.

__________________________

Another chapter complete.

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself. Have a fabulous day. Gonna work on the next chapter as we speak .