Chapter 33 - Where are you?

Author's note: Hi it's me again, here with another fabulous update and two more on the way after this one. I'm still fire up on continuing with this. Our journey is not over, it's only beginning. Enjoy. ;)
________________________________

Claire POV

After the whole thing with Beserker, Reza took his leave to go handle some business, leaving me here all alone in my room. A lot has been going on my head, first there was one with Beserker and what he said still replaying in my head, second Aurelia, she offered if I ever need a female companion to reach out to she would be there, plus what caught me off guard was her offering me her friendship, just was off cause I barely knew her, third the kids between Reza and I, a smile spread across my face, blushing, wishing I could've still have him here with me, but freaking things ended to fast and unsettling when Beserker caught them kissing. And then there was fourth, her dad. He must be freaking out by now. My smile went away quick when my dad came into my head, I missed him dearly.

My thoughts were interuppted by another, stupid of course I still have my cellphone. Dumb butt Beserker forgotten all about it, hehe. Guess I got away with it at the end, maybe if I were to try and reach my dad some how maybe then my heart will be at ease but what if it doesn't work out here, no duh I'm in freaking outter space who knows how far am I from my home planet.

I took out my cellphone unlocking  the lock screen by entering the 6 number digit code which then took me to my home screen revealing a picture of Paul and I, seeing that last pic of us together made me frown, and stomach feel upset. So glad I gaved him a good beating before leaving his apartment that night, I had caught him cheating on me. Tch. That pathetic little prick. I'll make sure to delete that once I'm done testing to see if this call to my dad works or not.
Tapping on my contacts, I scroll down to my dad's contact and tap his name, than I tap the call button.

Miraculously, I hear the call trying to go through which means it was working! I almost jumped with so much joy knowing perhaps I could finally be a hold of someone back home. I waited and waited,
I wasn't going to give up on this till my dad picks up.

Till fianlly there was an answer . It's like God himself answered my prayer!

"Claire!?" I heard my dad on the other line, sounded worried no doubt. I sighed in relief, and tried to be back a sob of joy. I didn't want him to know something was up.

"D-daddy?" I said almost crying.
Dammit no no no more tears, I tolded myself.

"Oh thank heaven you finally answered, I've been trying and trying to call you and send you tons of messages but I never got anything back from you, sweetie what's going on!?" My dad yelled and by yelled I'm guessing he must've been very very worried about me, it's rare for him to yell since I've never been a trouble maker in my life. 

"Dad, look I know I'm sorry it's just I been really really busy with um...*Oh shit I didn't even think this far on what I'm going to tell him, of course I wasn't going to tell him about me being kidnapped by an alien, dammit what now?* I thought to myself. My thoughts ended when I heard my dad's voice again on the other line.

"Claire, is this something you want to tell me, I know the police went to your apartment, and the place was raided, what really happened!!?" I heard him say with an impatient deep voice.

"I-I I'm fine dad, I just ju-." But couldn't finish cause a large hand had grabbed my hand that I was holding my phone with, I froze right then and there and knew I was screwed. *Oh no!*
I immediately hunged up the call and slowly turned my head to face who was behind me, I hear my heart beating loudly the whole time while staring at the person who was in my room behind me.

"R-Reza what are you doing here!!?" I said panicked. I knew that now I was in trouble.

_______________________________

So what you think? What will happen in the next chapter?

:O