Chapter 13 - Trouble

(Back on Earth) 2 hours later.

Beserker's POV

Making his way back to his home. Having the female human's arms, and legs tide up, and thrown over his right shoulder. Grunting at how trouble some she can be. Still haven't figuring out to himself why hasn't he already killed her? Normally when he caught his prey, he'd kill them right away. What's stopping him? Could he be more interested in finding out more about her?

As these thoughts ran to his head, he quickly snapped out of it. Not wanting to do the repeat that mistake like he did earlier, when the female human snucked off without him realizing it. Most certainly he did not want t-.

Wham!

His thoughts were cut off when he walked into something solid. He pulled himself together, then suddenly his ears caught a muffle whimper. He turned and saw the female human laying on her side back facing him, hearing her groan in pain. He went towards her to check if he was alright.

"Owwww, you son of a bitch. What the hell?!" She yelled at cursing at him.

"Watch your tounge, I swear another foul language comes out of your mouth and I will rip your tongue off!" He said angrily. Already feeling fed up with her rather coarse language. Who does she think she is disrespecting him!

"Kiss my ass, what kind of fool walks into a damn tree?" She said challenging him.

"Silence!" He shouted not wanting to let this human get the better of him. He'll show her a little to thing about RESPECT!

He dragged her by the hair causing her to scream even more pain, not caring at all, and pulled her up, making her face be in level with his well mask.
Then scaring the female more by unleashing his wrist blades, and had the top of the shape end close to her throat.

"You will learn not to make me mad!" He yelled.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed.

"N-no please wait, dont kill me, i i-I'm sorry!" She begged.

A smirk spread across his tusks, knowing he hit the spot, he FIANLLY struck fear into her. Making her finally see who dominate.

Setting her over his shoulder again, and countined heading back home. With a whimpering female.
________________________________

Claire POV

Seriously I don't understand why he is so clumsy? She thought. Her main curiosity was ...his mask. What's he got to hide? Maybe he must have some bad scarings, be hideous as hell, or maybe not able to breathe Earths air? At that moment an idea came to her crazy head. She could find a way to see what's he hiding behind his mask. But how, or when was a good opportunity?

I wonder if he sleeps with it on?
I'll have to find a way for him to lower his guard. She thought. No what if taking off his mask ends her life by pissing him off even more, she can't risk her life over a stupid thing.

Maybe I could try getting to know him, and not trying to escape him. For now of course. If I'm to make him lower his guard around me, I have to get close to him. Damn not liking the idea, but if it was her only chance for her freedom , then so be it. She has to try.

Another thought that scared her other than him being so short tempered, was the thought about her becoming his meal! Then again she doesn't know if he eats humans or not. These thought made her trimble a little. With out her realizing she was, Beserker felt her body trimble with her being on his shoulder.

"Tehe, scared human?" He said. Giving a few chuckles. This made her so mad. She was about to tell him off, but quickly decided against it. She can't afford to blow away a chance at trying to get to know him. Now's her chance to try.

"N-no, I'm j-jus t cold." She said trying to sound brave but damn her trembling. She doesn't want to give him the pleasure of him knowing she's scared, which in all truth she is, but he didnt need to know that.

"Hm, Its not even cold. Don't denie that your scared, besides that's what your wretched kind is known for." He said. Damn him, he didn't have to be so rude? Oh she wanted to punch him, but she can't.

"I'm not afraid." She said with more confidence in her voice this time. She won't just stand here and hear him insult her race in front of her. No she won't stand for it.

"If you say so ". He said sounding like he didn't care. Again.

Serious who does he think he is. She hasn't done anything to him.

"Why?" She said.

"What?" He said.

"Why do you hate humans so much?" She asked. Demanding to know what his problem was.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Was he growling, was it something she said?

"Shut up, I don't need to answer you, just stay silent!" He yelled. Not understanding why but deciding not to piss him off, she let him be.

________________________________

Third person POV

Sire, well approach the planet Earth in approximately 1 hour. A yautja pilot said.

Good. Astéri said. Sitting, waiting with patients.

Father, I've arrive with what you requested. Helios said. Hiding something behind him.

Show me. Astéri commanded.

In seconds an bound yautja was thrown to the floor a few feet from the yautja king.

"So, you're the one we picked up on signals when having a connection on Earth ....with my ...son." Astéri said.

"Yes, your majesty". The captured yautja said, with his hand lowered knowing too well who he was In front of.

"Reza, I know you and Beserker known each other's as pups. I need to know from you about ...that bad blood, is he really alive?" Astéri said with sound a hursh calling his own son a bad blood. He knew this yautja since he was born, Reza, was his close friend's son. Formal general Rek. Who long passed away, when Reza was still a pup and to the liberty of taking him under his wing. Now he has him In front of him held as an accomplice, aiding a bad blood.

"_"

"ANSWER!" The yautja king now becoming impatient.

"Yes, he lives." Reza replied.

Rooooaaarr!

________________________________

Reza POV

Damn it, now I can't get close to Beserker. Whatever they have In store for him, it can't be good, I feard.

I prey he holds out when we land.

Beserker I'm sorry. He thought sadly to himself. He failed him.

He didn't care if he was arrested. He only thought he was doing the right thing in helping his friend.

When he heard the news of his best friend wanted for murder, he couldn't believe it.

I wish I done something sooner if I had known he was at earth , I could've gotten him out of there with no problem. My main curiosity is how did he survive there for 25 years, and with no damn weapons.
He has to come with a plan when they get to Earth, he has to.
________________________________