Chapter 49 -

Mayra's note: Hey everyone sooooo sorry im late life got in the way and currently things arent going into my favor at the moment. but heres we go 

on this the story!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Normal POv)

Aurelia was shocked to see how quick Beserker had changed from loving her , toss her aside only to move on to a ooman. Claire. she was so stocked to also know that why wasn't she lashing out at both of them..well mainly at Beserker for leading her on like he was her mate. Claire wasn't at fault, how was she supposed to know if she had lashed out at Claire it would be unfare because for one Claire had shown her nothing but respect and kindness. Something the females from her own race would never show to another, expect tearing each other down seeing the other female as a rival. 

With that thought, Aurelia took one last look at the two couple who were still holding each other in a loving way. quietly she began to back away from the scene infont of her and turning to walk somewhere else to clear her mind on what she just witnessed. 

As she was walking towards the mess hall, her mind kept going back to Beserker. *Ugh , why was she even thinking about him, what a jerk.* after giving herself to him she felt angry she broken the one promise she made to herself all those hundred years ago, and that was to never give her virginity to a male that wasn't her mate. Her mate was the only one who had every right of calming her for himelf and showed the other males she was only meant for him. Angry and hint of sorrow started to make its way to heart heart. She shouldn't have ever lost it to Beserker without questioning herself to see if he was the one truly to be the one for her. 

"tch, my fault mainly for spreading my legs to him". Aurelia said to herself bitterly. 

"That's funny, hearing someone as strong as you to be talking to herself out loudly, hehe". Reza's voice came. 

Snapping out of it, she focused her attention to the male yautja infront of her. 

*damn, how long had this asshole been standing there for, and why hadn't she snift out his scent.* Aurelia thought to herself. talk about embarrassing moment. now she can understand why he must have found the site infront of him so amusing, not that she could blame him, mainly her fault for letting her guard down, right now she be six feet under if an enemy was infront of her like how Reza is . 

"well hello to you too Reza". she responded. with ease. 

"where you heading to may i say"? Reza asked still assumed at his friend's little moment. 

"The mess hall". she replied. 

"heh, you don't say, i'm headed that way to since i have nothing better to do". He said. 

".."

With that said the two continued their walk towards the mess hall to eat. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Mess hall room. 

since the two pair got there grabbed their food and sat down eating quietly, non had said a word since. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Reza's POV 

as he was chewing the last bite of his food. he noticed a changed in Aurelia. She not talkive as she always is. What's gotten into her? She's never this silent.  He was about to find that out right now.  This is weird even for him to see how she is.

"Your not that talkive today like you normally are". He said. 

once he said that, he could her fingers twitched a bit not a lot but enough for him to see that he was right about suspecting something was bothering her just by getting that reaction out of her. 

Aurelia looked up from her half eaten plate to him and quickly replying. 

"its n-nothing to be concered about Reza." she said, blunty. Then returning to her meal. As if that question was never asked. 

*yup, something must be bugging her". Reza wasn't stupid, he's known her since they were freaking pups when their fathers died proudly as yaujta warriors. He wasn't going to push the matter any further since she had just recovered from fainting a days ago due to her pregnancy she wasn't even aware of  yet. To top it off too he wondered if Beserker has even broken that news down to her at all.  doubt he did. But not that he shouldn't concered himself with since he was no one to break tell her the great news. 

* Fuck, Beserker, where are you at a time like this?" Reza thought to himself. Deep down hoping he did. other wise things would be even more troublesome than it might already be. especially since Beserker recently found out that his true soulmate was Claire and not Aurelia. Damn, he would hate to be in the middle of all that when hell breaks loose.