Chapter 39 - The unexpected.

Reza walked and walked till he saw view of a large glowing sign saying doctor in yautja language.

Satisfied with finding someone that could help Aurelia and rushed inside the building .
He made his way over to a large desk, and waiting for someone to come up. Not even 2 minutes passed and in came a robot secretary.

"Greeting, how many I be of assistance?" A male robot like voice said.

"She needs to see someone quick, she's unconscious. " Reza said as calm as he could.

"Sure, I'll get the doctor." The robot said before leaving to the way it came from. Leaving Reza there waiting.

Not a second went by and out came a yautja doctor and walked towards Reza with Aurelia in his arms.

"I'll take her from here, you can go wait there in the lobby." The male doctor said taking Aurelia off Reza arms and started walking to the back in the ER.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
20 minutes later.

Reza POV.

What could be wrong with her? whatever it is I hope she pulls through, she's got to, she's a strong beautiful female.

I wonder what could be the cause of her being unconscious.

I began shaking my head and put my faces in my hands trying to think of something else.

________________________________

Normal POV

The male Yautja doctor came out and started making his way over to Reza.

Reza noticed and stood up quickly.

"Well?" Reza said.

"Everything is fine with her, she didnt catch a bug, she's just very exhausted is a-. But the doctor never got to finish.

"What do you mean nothing wrong with her, what's the reason for her passed out!?" Reza snapped feeling rage.

"What I mean to say, it this is normal for pregnant female yautja, she will be fine as long as she's not dehydrated. The doctor said.

"Pr- p-pregnant you say?" Reza studdered. Shocked.

"Correct she is. Congratulations young yautja!" The doctor said before leaving back to the ER.

Leaving a very shocked Reza behind with his thoughts.

________________________________

Reza POV

Pregnant

Pregnant

She's pregnant

Aurelia is expecting a pup.

But it's not his.

Beserker!!

_______________________________

Author's note: well there you have it 2 Chapters uploaded hope you enjoy.