Chapter 36 - Honesty!

Here's another chapter!!

Enjoy!!!

________________________________

Beserker POV

After my daily check up on the ships fuel, I realize were going to be needing to land in a planet where rouge normal travels too when hiding and keep out of site from being hunted down or just other aliens finding a comfortable home to raise their young.

*just my damn luck, couldn't pick a different day to being low on fuel, plus we were bound to land somewhere eventually either way to also buy or trade for food and other weapons they might need, tch, but that's not what has me worried. What of Claire? when we're off out the ship and some how come across into another group of rouge or bounty hunter if they discover that a human was in their company,  especially a it being a "female" he could only imagine their want to take her.* I shooked my head snapping out of my worried thoughts. What he felt right now has him on alert and uneasy feeling he didn't know how to express.

Secretly deep down his main concern was Claire's safety. He wouldn't let another yautja have her, not as long as he lives.  He would protect her with all his might, he's felt a strong need to stand by her, but right now she's been locked away in her room just isolating herself, no doubt she was depressed and homesick.

Another thing that was on his mind was Reza, he sure has been on edge lately since I hear about his argument with Claire through Aurelia. *wondered what's gotten in between them, but whatever it was he didn't care, least that idiot isn't as close to Claire like that day he caught them kissing, thinking of that still made his blood boil. Maybe just maybe once he talked with Aurelia, he could have a chance with Claire. * he smiled at that thought of being with her as a life long soul mate, and imagining her being surrounded by his young. He wants youngs so many younglings but after he solved about his frame and clear his name.

Yea, that last thing he ever wants is to stay a rouge forever while having young and his mate , no he didn't want that for Claire. Once all this is over and as his normal life back, he would take her as his queen and give her everything she could ever possibly want.

Before Claire came into the picture, he's only thoughts when before he was marked as a bad blood, he only care about 2 things 1. Train hard to become the best there is. 2. Ask Aurelia to take the thrown by his side as his queen and be mother to his pups. Now it changed, since Claire came along. Well more likely dragged into his mess. He doesnt want Aurelia anymore but as a friend, she was just an obsession to him, sure she might feel hurt when he tells her , Claire is the one.

He wasn't wrong about this, I heard tells about yautjas finding a mate to be with but then there's this special bond the males have when and if they come across their actual soul mates that's destined to be with them. The current female yautja would have to leave, so the males could be with their soul mates.

He now felt bad on how he'll have to break it down to Aurelia, she was great to be around with as a friend or sister maybe, but a soul mate never, looks like the goddess wanted his mate to be someone else. He knew he had to do what he has to and talk with Aurelia. I'm sure her real mate is out there somewhere.
Probably even make her happy them what he ever could.

He got up from his chair and headed to visit Aurelia to finally give her that talk.

________________________________

Aurelia POV

I stayed in bed all day feeling sick to my stomach, I've gone to the bathroom for the 6th time in one day just to throw up, yup must be a bug of however Claire says in her human way.

That's not all that had her concern, she couldn't even hold down any food, whatever she ate, she would only bring it back up.

She had no idea what was wrong with her?

Wish there was a doctor she could see.
She hated being sick . Must've been something she ate that made her stomach upset.

She felt tired from also doing workout exercise with Claire and Reza.

Maybe if she head to the workout place she'll feel better.

*maybe that will help for the mean time and have a one on one combat training with Reza?.* she thought.

Suddenly the door opened and there stood Beserker. Then started walking towards me and sat down next to her.

"H-Hey?" I said. Trying to start a conversation with him.

"It's nice to see you too, I noticed your not feeling well?" Beserker said.

"Nah, it's just a dumb stomach upset, must've been something I consumed earlier?" I reassured him. I got up and wanted to head out.

"Wait" he said with his hands holding my wrist gently.
I turned and looked at him confused.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Listen , I hope you dont get mad but, I think I found my soul mate, and she's not you." He said with a firm voice.

My eyes widen. *w-what, that's not possible?*

"Are you sure of that, you fianlly found your destined mate?" I asked him. Surprisingly I wasn't mad. I felt happy for him.

"Yes, I'm 100% certain." He told me. I could sence he wasn't kidding around. I smiled. And took his hand into mine.

"Than go to her be happy Beserker. " I told him sincerely.

I took as was about to walk out of the room till everything went black.

________________________________