Love Yourself (Urban: Big Girl)

Aalea Jordan is a 17 year old senior in high school. Even though she has radiant natural beauty no one will ever give her the time of day because shes what you would consider a Big Girl. She's never had the confidence or self esteem as the other girls she hang around but being teased all your life will do that to you..... That is until she meets Jeremiah.

Jeremiah Smith is 23 years old already graduated highschool. He now attends a community college and hopes to transfer to a university but don't let the school boy fool you he use to be in the drug game he still dibble and dabble in it a little bit. One day he goes to his old trap just to see what the boys are up to coming threw the back way he she's a girl that looks familiar laying on the ground bruised and unconscious.

What will happen between the two?

Will he show her how to love herself or treat her like everyone else?

Will she let her guard down and let him in with the risk of being hurt,  or will she keep him at a distance so she won't have to show him the real her?....

The first five chapters are not that good I have a lot of editing to do for them but don't judge The book because of them I promise it get great as it goes on