Chapter 4

3 days later...

Jeremiah.....

Man I'm so glad it's the weekend it's Friday me and the boys bout to hit the club for this 18 and older party. My moms got Mariya for the weekend so it's on. Right now I'm bout to go get a line up and hit the all for a lil bit get me and riya some new stuff and some shit that match lol don't judge me. I keep my baby fresh. Hopping in my range I head to Somerset mall. First I head to the true religion store get me couple jeans and baby girl a couple I head to Macy's get me and baby some polo shirts. I went to footlocker and got us some shoes then went get her some jewelry and a lil tablet for kids. Leaving the mall I head home to put our stuff up and then go to the trap.

Aalea....

I skipped last period and went home I didn't feel like being at school. After I got home I had a bite to eat and decided I'll walk to the park just to clear my mind today was a ruff day the bitch Ken beat up kept threatening me when Ken wasn't around. At the park I sat on the bench watching the kids I love kids I would love to have some one day but with the way guys look at me that will never happen. Getting up to leave I take the long way home just for a little more fresh air. O hear laughing and people talking I look back and see that girl so I walk faster then someone calls out why you running fat ass you knew this was coming you should've fought yo own battle instead of you lil friend. I took off running as fast as I could and turned down a alley about to run to this backyard but they caught me it was four of them all I felt was fist hitting me every where I fell from a hit to the stomach then I felt what I thouvht where feet I'm not really sure I was becoming weak and close to blacking out the last thing I felt was someone taking my purse and darkness taking over.

Jeremiah....

It took longer than I thought coming to the trap I stopped by my moms just to see Riya cute lil face. Pulling up to the trap I got out and head to the back I was about to knock until I heard what sound like a whimper looking from side to side I didn't see nothing so looked towards the alley and see a girl I run off the porch to get a closer look and it's baby girl from the school all beat up and I think unconscious.  So I try to talk to her.... "hey sweetie you ok.... Duh of course not just hold on I'll get you to the hospital can I check yo pockets for id" checking her pockets I find nothing so I pick her up and carry her to the car I knock on the trap door and have Josh come with me to the ER why Josh only cause I don't like sitting in Er's by my self the place creeps me out. Josh got in the car like wassup  so I told him I found a girl beat up in the alley he drove while I sat in back and held her head in my lap. He looked back and was like oh shit man I know her the my sis best friend Aalea come on her mom works at the same place mines do. He pulled out his phone went to a number and started talking 2 secs later Ms Jordan I'm on my way with Lea something happened. He did 80 all the way there we got the the hospital in 10 mins and he went to the front and asked for Aalea mom I guess. Ten mins later this woman who looks like a older version of Aalea came out except she wasn't as thick she looked worried I was holding Aalea still she grabbed a gurney running her to the back someone took Aalea from her and told her she had to sit down cause she can't go back being her mother and all she started cussing them out she came out and asked who found her.

Stacey (Aalea mom): Who found my baby

J: I did mam

S: Can you please tell me what happened

J: I honestly don't know I found her like that in the back of the house

S: thank you so much for bringing her to the hospital where's her purse and things

J: I guess who ever hurt her took it

S: ok thank you.... Let me call and cancel her phone and cards.... Josh call yo sister you know she would wanna be here....

After josh called his sis she let us know we could go I kindly said no thank you I would like to stay until she wakes up just to make sure she ok. Her mom was fine with it 15 mins later the girl I always see with Aalea but this time her hair was long. She ran in and spotted she started crying and asking Aalea moms what happened she seen me and looked confused so before she could say something I said I found her. Her face softened and she said thank you. We all sat there and 30 mind later the doctor came out and looked at Aalea mom and your daughter is doing fine from the looks of she was beat up probably jumped because one person couldn't make all the bruises she had she should be up shortly you all can go see her if you want.  We said thanks and we all went in the room the girl that was with Aalea was pacing with her fist balled her brother had to try and calm her down moments later a woman who josh looked like ran in the room she started to cry saying who would hurt her second daughter I assumed it was josh mom cause he look like her and I was right cause him and him sister said hey mama at the same time she hugged and kissed them then looked at me with the same look Josh sister gave me but looked at everybody else as well and said who is he. I spoke up and said I found her my name is Jeremiah. She said ok gave me a hug and said thank you I nodded. After a while she woke up and I was looking into the mist beautiful hazel eyes ever her mom kissed her cheeck saying hey baby then Josh mom then Josh was like dang sis you a thug huh which made everybody laugh.  Her friend hugged her and I just waved and smiled saying I'm glad to see your woke.

A: who are you

J: my name Jeremiah I found you

A: Oh.... Hey can I talk to him alone please *everybody nodded and left*

J: how are you feeling

A: sore but I wanna thank you for helping me you didn't have to

J: it was no problem I would want someone to the same for my daughter

A: you have a baby

J: *smiles and laughs* yea she's 2 going on 16

A: that's cool.... I remember you, your the guy that told me my outfit was nice

J: that's because it was... I like to see a beautiful girl that knows how to dress... I like what you did with your hair by the way

A: *blushes* thanks

J: can I ask you something before I go

A: sure what's up....

J: why is it that you put your head down everytime you see me

A: *puts head down* I just don't think IM pretty enough for you to look at....

I put my index finger under her chin pulling her head back up and your beautiful enough for anyone to look at remember that always keep your head up baby girl I kissed her forehead told her I see her around and left out the room. Back in the lobby I tried to shake her moms hand but she hugged me and so did josh mom and sister after josh gave them all hugs and kisses we left. I dropped Josh back off at the trap and went home I ain't even feeling up to going out no more. I wonder who did that to her imma ask tomorrow when I go back to visit her.

Kira.....

Yeah me and my girls jumped her who cares. I never liked that bitch she think she all that cause she get what ever she wants well she ain't and somebody needed to teach her that so excited and my girls did. Anywho my name Shakira but everybody call me Kira I met that fat bitch Aalea when we were in like 6th grade and her lil side kick had her back then to but I live with my mom she's a stripper it's me and my brother I'm 5'5 and weigh 140 thick in all the right places I got a best friend named Krystal and that's my ride or die I'm mad she couldn't join in on the fun. But trust and believe this ain't the last time because that bitch got more than that ass whooping coming.

Aalea...

After everything that happened today I just wanna go to bed so I made everybody leave the hospital it getting late anyways. My mom and Ms. Harrington kept checking on me all night eventually I fell asleep but before I did my mom made sure to tell me I was go tell her who hurt me.