Chapter 11

Aalea....

I can't believe this bitch had the nerve to show up at my house last night here we are sitting in the living room discussing what happened. Honestly I don't care like I said before that's karma and got the nerve to be sitting here talking about forgiveness.

"Lea please forgive me I was a bitch for what I did" Kennedy said expressing herself

I could see the sincerity in her eyes but I wasn't letting up "Why Ken why you do it I have never did you wrong I always told you what was right and you called me jealous and a liar I would never do that to you" I said not trying to yell.

"Aalea René Jordan I'm sorry ok I don't care what I have to do just forgive me please" she pleaded

"Alright Kennedy but just because I forgive you don't mean you my friend" I said still being hard

"But why not" she asked confused

"Because we been friends for so long and you let something so stupid take that away and if you want that back you gotta work harder then Mike did"

"Since we been friends for so long I shouldn't have to work harder than Mike" she said a little offended

"But that's where your wrong seeing that we were friends for so long is why you should have to work hard I didn't expect much from Mike but you Ken that's a different story" I said getting up and walking away
I went upstairs to my room to just think but my phone rung before I could get settled. Lolling at my caller Id it was Shanti'.

Me:"Hey girl"
Shan:"Hey Lea what you up to?"
Me: "Nothing girl chilling what's up"
Shan: "I was wondering if you wanted to come out with me today"
Me: "Where to"
Shan: "Spa and the hair and nail salon"
Me: "oh yea....you want me to meet you there or what"
Shan: "Nah I'll come and get you just text me yo address and I'll be there in about 2 hours"
Me: "ok girl see you then"
I hung up and sighed this is just what I need a day at the spa and to get something new done to my hair I wanna surprise Jeremiah with a new look. A little while later Jeremiah came upstairs and told me Josh came and got Kennedy after she explained to them that Rich beat her I told him I was going out with Shanti so I'm bout to hop in the shower he said ok and said he was going to the trap I hate when he go there I'm scared he go get back involved he still goes to school I don't know I just don't want him falling back down that road he got out for Mariya he should stay out for that same reason.

Jeremiah....
After Aalea got up to shower I went to the guest room to shower I had to go to the trap shit been getting out of hand. After I got done showering I put my black Levi's a white tee and a last kings hoodie over it along with my black timbs I walked downstairs and waited for Aalea just as I was getting me a bottled water shanti was pulling up and Lea was coming she was looking good in her high waisted distressed shorts with her white Marilyn hi low shirt and her low chucks and her hair was in a regular ponytail. I grabbed my keys locked the door behind us walked her to shanti car opened the door and before she got in I grabbed her by her waist kissed her and told her I love her I also let her know I was making her a key today so she want have to rely on me. She got in I closed her door watched them pull off and got in my range I hopped on the express way so I could get there quicker I pulled up in 10 mins that's record time comparing to the 30 it usually take me when I'm on the streets I nodded to the new guard I just hired he opened the door I walked in I dapped up the boys and called Josh into the office. I know y'all like guard you hired and yo office the fuck.....well since this whole rich situation Josh decided to step down for awhile while I took charge again nah Lea don't know I don't need her to worry besides what's the harm and getting a lil extra money while I finished some shit I started. Yea she might kick my ass if she find out but it's better for her to kick my ass than to have Rich out here after me and end up getting to her I wouldn't be able to deal with that. But since Josh stepped down to let me take charge he became my right hand man and together we gone get this nigga Rich.

"Wassup bruh" I said dapping Josh as he sat in front of the desk

"Shit nothing bro trying to get infor from Ken since she was dating that nigga" he said

"I can promise they wasn't really dating I know Rich this nigga got some shit up his sleeve I need to find out"

"Aight man I'll see what I can do" he said dapping me and leaving

I hope Ken know something for real the faster this shit get done the faster I can get out without Lea knowing. I ain't trynna get my ass beat or lose my girl.

Rich......
Everything working perfectly I knew Kennedy was go run to Aalea only because that's all she would talk bout saying she just wish Aalea would talk to her. So while she was knocked out I put a tracking device in her phone I'm not a fool I left it on her cause I knew she wasn't go show up to her moms or brother house beat up at 3 something in the morning so that only left one person. Her stupid ass fell right for it now I know this nigga address so today is when the real fun begins. "Aye boss I found her" one of my workers said "Bring her to me ALIVE!!!" I said back smiling and laughing. Now all I gotta do is get my hands on that pretty little girl of his. Hopping in my car I follow my worker to make sho he do it right.
~iPhone ringtone~
"Hello"
"......."
"What"
"........."
"Nigga how you let a bitch tall as a midget kick yo ass"
"......"
"YOU SHOT HER.... "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Sorry about the cliffy but I had to do it

What y'all think bout yo happen talk to me???

Is Aalea ok???

Jeremiah back trapping?????

And he the boss!!!!!

Will Lea find out??????

Vote
Comment
Share