Chapter 17

~1 Week Ago~

Krystal....

Ahhhhh fuck

Yessss daddy

Harder baby harder

As he pounded inside of me I begged for more you see I knew he missed me he just needed a little push and believe I gave him that and then some.

Mmmmmm daddy

Jeremiah I-I'm bout to cum

He stopped before I could the next thing I felt was his hot seed on my stomach. I can't believe he didn't let me finish well yea I can I'm use to it hell he did it the first time we had sex. But regardless I know he still want me. "Damn Jeremiah that's how it is" I asked wiping the cum off "Shut up and get out" "Whatever I wanna see my daughter tomorrow" "I'll think about it" "If you don't let me I tell Aalea about everything that jus---" he started to chock me "Bitch if you ever say her name again or even come near her I'll kill yo stupid ass you bet not ever try to black mail me again do I make myself clear" "Y-Yes" "Good now get the fuck out I'll call you when I get ready to bring Riya over" I grabbed my panties my purse and left he think this over he think he go threaten me and get away with it hell nah I got something for his ass. "Hey Kira girl" "........." "You going to school Monday" "........." "Look stop by my house I got something for you" "..........." "Yea you know what to do with it" "........" "Aight". Nigga gone learn his lesson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Present~

Aalea.....

By the time I woke up for school Jeremiah and Mariyah were already gone so I took a shower hoped out and got dressed I put on a peach and white strapped maxi skirt a white cami a blue jean vest jacket and some peach thong sandals with a ankle strap I flat ironed my hair put on my gold MK watch Jeremiah got me with the necklace Mike got me and of course my promise ring. I grabbed my phone my peach studded purse and my Ray Ban aviator glasses I went to the front of the hotel room grabbed the keys to his range seeing that he took my baby and I head out. I pulled up to school blasting Migos: China Town I parked the truck got out and locked the doors before I could make it to the door I saw heard Shanti calling me "My thick lady Lea" I laughed and stopped waiting for them to catch up soon as they did I hugged them "Hey thicker than a snicker Shan what's up bruh" we started to walk in the school "Nothing girl mad this break over but whatever" Shanti said "I know that's right" since all of our lockers are next to each other we didn't have to separate "At least we closer to graduating tho" Mike said "Hell yea and I can't wait to get out this bitch either" I said slapping hands with Shanti next thing I know Mike looking like he pissed and Shanti looking like she wanna attack somebody so I turn around and standing right behind me was none other than the queen on THOTS......... Kira. "What you want Shakira" I ask dryly "Look big bitch I just came to give you a late bday gift" "Bitch watch yo Maputo first off and secondly I don't need shit from you so bye" I said catching an attitude "Damn the fat bitch done grew some balls huh whatever but it ain't about whether you any it or not take it" she said shoving a box in and card in my hand "I done told yo ass watch ya mouth don't get fucked up by this big bitch" "whatever hoe" she said walking away waving me off I turned back to Mike and Shanti "What's in it sis" Mike asked I shrugged and read the card out loud "Here's a little something to make yo day I heard you like singing so I song a song and hit a couple high noted for you enjoy it K" I put the card in my locker and opened the box to see a small tape like a for real tape you put in a cassette player. "Come on sis let's go out to the car real fast" Shanti said I closed my locker and headed back for the door Ken was coming in soon as we were leaving out "What's up y'all where y'all going" "Lea got a tape from Kira we going to listen to it" Shanti said soon as Ken heard Kira she was on it and turned back around and walked with us we got to Shanti car she unlocked the doors and we all sat down she turned the key backwards so only the radio was playing I put the tape in and we listened.