Chapter 15

I GUESS YALL WANT IT BAD ENOUGH HERE IT GOES ONLY CAUSE I LOVE YALL THO......WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXAUL CONTENT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ SKIP IT TIL IT SAYS END OF SCENE OF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM THEN BY ALL MEAN READ ON.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2 days later~

Jeremiah.....

Today is my girl birthday I can't wait for her to turn up its 9:30 in the morning me and Mariya already up and dressed I pulled out Aalea outfit as well we all wearing some black Levi's with a black tee that says you mad bro in light blue with our gamma 11's I just bought us of course leas is a gift. I actually just got done getting Mariya dressed she hopped up ran into my room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY WAKE UP" Aalea smiled rolled over and kissed Riya cheek thank you baby "You welcome mommy wake up so you can wash up daddy taking us to breakfast" she looked at me and smiled I walked over kissed her forehead and said "Happy birthday my love here I got you something" she sat up took the bag and pulled out the Jordan box grabbing me around my neck she said thank you I said no problem now get up wash up I already got your outfit ready make show you wear those shows then she looked at me and Mariya and noticed our outfit she smiled got up and got in the shower. She came out 30 mins later dressed I told her keep your hair down so she ran the flat irons through it Mariya hair was already down I pulled out another bag gave her the small inside the big one and gave her a beanie I had made that says or nah in blue Riya got one and me she opened the small bag and pulled out some big diamond screw backs smiled real hard kissed me said thank you she put them on put on some lip gloss and with that we left. We pulled up at IHOP 30 mins later the rest of the crew was already there but Josh had brought somebody with him and Ken said she didn't feel good and was just go meet up with is later which was cool with everybody. We got out the car everybody said awww at the same time I laughed dapped up the guys hugged the girls and shook hands with Josh girl cause I ain't really know her Aalea gave everybody a hug as they all said happy birthday she said thanks shook Josh girl hand and Mariya love her uncles and aunts so much she hugged and kissed them she even gave Josh girl a one arm hug my baby something else we all went in and sat at two tables combined Mariya set in between me and Aalea I looked at Aalea and said "Baby go head get whatever you want". She ordered waffles with strawberries and whipped cream on top with hash browns sausage links and a orange juice I got blueberry waffles and gave Mariya pancakes. We all sat and ate and talked about how today was going to go all the girls were going to the mall and to get their hair and nails done including Mariya the guys was going to get fresh cuts and go to the trap and chill while the girls was at the mall in the middle of talking Mariya asked Aalea "Mommy can I taste your waffles" this is the first and only time Aalea looked at me for confirmation I nodded my head yea and Aalea cut a piece making sure it strawberry and whipped cream on it she gave it to Mariya I was worried because I never gave Mariya strawberries and the doctor ain't never tell me nothing but she ate it and was fine she actually loved them and turned to me and said "Daddy tomorrow can you go buy some strawberries" I said yea and we finished eating Mike then cleared his throat "Y'all I got something to tell y'all... I mean we" he said we looked and shanti stood up too the held hands and said "We're a couple" everybody clapped especially Aalea then she said "I knew it was go happen I'm happy for yall" they said thanks and sat down then mike began to tell us about what happened after the movies "......then the bitch go have the nerve to tell me I got her pregnant shanti snapped on her ass" we laughed "whatever she hoe how would she know who the daddy is" Aalea said making everybody laugh we paid the bill and got up to leave I tossed Aalea the keys to the truck and told her to take the girls and have a good time she said ok kissed me I slipped my black card in her pocket and said "Shopping spree on me my girl ain't paying for nothing on her birthday" she grabbed Riya and left I road with Mike we went to the trap on our way there I made sure the restaurant had everything right for tonight and the club.