Chapter 6

Kira....

It's Monday morning and I'm hanging at my locker with my girl Chelsea she one of the chicks that jumped Aalea with me. Speaking of I see her walking in the school now with her toothpick of a body guard. She must think she cute with her camo cargo pants black polo tee and her black vans. That blue hair ain't even cute on her I don't know why she would get that. Well well well look who decided to come to school today I say stepping in Aalea's pathway she looks down and her Lil friend steps up and says bitch you bag back before I make you bag back see I wasn't there when you jumped her oh but best believe you try some slick shit again I'm go cut yo ass no hesitation. I ain't have shit to say after that so just told Chelsea let's go sooner or later I'm go catch her slipping.

Aalea...

I just got in the school and I'm having a hard time after that while episode with Ken and Kira I felt bad Ken shouldn't have to keep taking up for me. Right now we at my locker talking "Ken you shouldn't have to keep getting yo self involved in my mess" "I know but you my girl and I don't appreciate people fucking with you" "Thank yo--- hold up my phone vibrating.." " Who is it girl" "Jeremiah"......

Text mode

MyFutureJ  : Good morning beautiful I just wanted to tell you to have a great day and remember ma always keep yo head high.

BeautifulLea : Good morning to you too and thank you ill try.

After that text I couldn't do nothing but smile I showed Ken the text and started clapping and squealing like a giddy school girl. After that we went to our first class and as the day went by Ken didn't leave my side it was around time for me to go to lunch and I got another text.

Text Mode

MyFutureJ : Hey Aalea I was wondering if I could take you to lunch

BeautifulLea : Umm sure where do you want me to meet you

MyFutureJ : Come outside I'm in the parking lot waiting

I told Ken she said ok and walked me to the parking lot and there he was leaning in front of his range with his arms folded smiling and looking damn good. He had on a short sleeve white trukfit shirt and and some black true religion jeans with some Oreo Jordan's and I was staring not caring who saw. He cleared his throat and I looked up and realized we were in front of him Ken gave him a one arm hug and said you betta be careful with my friend don't have me fuck you up or come looking for you. He reassured her I was in good hands he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek opening the passenger door to his range and helped me in after he closed the door he went to his side got in and started the car. I asked him "So where are you taking me" "I was thinking maybe I could make up lunch" "You cook? " "Yea ma I had to learn after riya was born" "Umm". About 20 mins later we pulled up to this house it was nice on the outside it wasn't too big but it wasn't small either it looked like something for a little family after he unlocked the door he let me walk in first then he did and locked the door behind him his house was nice and you could tell he had a child by all the pink princess stuff like the little table or the cup that was sitting on the table in the living room. Jeremiah told me to have a seat so I did and he handed me the remote "Put on whatever you want I call you to the table when lunch is finished" nodding my head I cut on the TV and despicable me was on its one of my favorite animated movies so I kept it on and watched it repeating almost everything line I didn't stop until I heard snikering and the smell of spaghetti hit my nose "Lunch ready" Jeremiah told me I got up and followed him to the table and seen spaghetti bread sticks and salad with cups of juice. He pulled out a chair asked me to sit pushing it back in he went and sat across from me putting spaghetti on his plate since mines was already made.