Chapter 10

Jeremiah...

I told Aalea to come with me because I miss spending time with her I know y'all thinking don't we live together well yea we do but since that nigga rich done popped up I been with my boys at the trap and making sho everything straight for when he come. I know he planning some sneaky shit I just don't know that he doing or when he go do it. Right now I'm bout to take my two favorite ladies to the carnival Mariya goes crazy for they cotton candy and little rides. Pulling up to the daycare Lea fell asleep so I let her stay sleep getting out the truck I quietly close to the door and go and get Mariya after I signed her out and got her bag we headed outside soon as she seen Lea in the car she ran before I could catch her not knowing Lea was sleep she started to holler LEA LEA HIIII LEA Aalea head shot up and she smiled just as big as Mariya. "Hi Mariya how was daycare" Mariya gave her a hug and said it was fun after finally getting Mariya strapped in I got back in the car and proceeded towards the carnival.

~Skips drive~

Soon as we arrived at the carnival both Aalea and Mariya faces lit up with joy Aalea hoped out first and went to grab Mariya I got out locked the doors and went to grab Aalea hand as we walked to the ticket booth. I got 2 unlimited passes riya was free after that we headed straight for the games riya seen this unicorn she wanted looked at me and said "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die... daddy can you win it please" Aalea bust out laughing I was confused I ain't know that was so funny until Aalea said "She's coping agnus off  of despicable me"  I just said oh and nodded it was the game where you had to knock down the three milk bottles. Finally after 5 tries I won and my baby got her unicorn she was too happy then me and Aalea decided to play the basketball one against each other I don't know how but she won she got a big bear I saw a game with hello kitty and wanted to won it for Aalea so while Aalea and riya went to get cotton candy I went and got the hello kitty after 3 mins Aalea and riya was at the front of the line and I won the cat I snuck up behind her wrap my arms around her waist and gave her the stuffed animal she started to smile turned around kissed me and said thank you I swear I could get use to this.  10 games 5 kiddy rides and 5 minutes in the photo booth later it was about to be dark so on picked up riya grabbed Lea hand and we went home and decided to order pizza from domino's and I had to order riya some bonelss chicken and bread sticks. After the pizza came we were all sitting on the floor watching TV what came next is something I never expected "Ms Aalea are you my new mommy" the look Aalea gave me was shocked and so was the one I gave her so Aalea asked "Why you ask that Mariya" "Because I want you to be" said riya "But Why" asked Lea "Your nicer than my weal mommy she tweat me mean" Aalea face softened while I just sat there watching Aalea whispered something in Mariya ear and she giggled while looking at me then Mariya wrapped her little arms around Aalea neck kissed her cheek and said ok. I was confused on what happened and decided I'll ask Aalea later.

Aalea...

I had alot of babe I said looking at Jeremiah while he was still trying to wonder what just happened he just smirked and said anything for my girls. I got up and started picking up our trash Jeremiah went to wash Mariya up after I got done cleaning up the living room I went upstairs Jeremiah was just coming out of Mariya room "She wants you to tuck her in" Jeremiah said I laughed and said ok. I went to Mariya room and kneeled down next to her "Hey baby girl you ready to go to sleep" "Yes" "Ok what song you wanna hear" "The one you sung the fiwst time" I laughed because the first time I sung for Mariya I sung silent night but I guess she like it. I smiled said ok and started to sing

Silent night, Holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin , mother and child
Holy infant so, tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Silent night, Holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin , mother and child
Holy infant so, tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace,