Chapter 12

Aalea....
Shanti had just drop me off back at home and some guy ran up on I put up a good ass fight i knocked him down and ran to the door by time I got it unlocked I felt a sharp pain in my thigh and heard his car drive off. This shit hurt like hell. Pulling out my phone I called Jer he picked up on the second ring.
"Hey baby what's up" he said answering
"Jeremiah get home now some dude shot me" I yelled in one breath. He said he was on his way and to hold on he never hung up tho I drug myself inside the house and sat at the wall by the door waiting holding my thigh to try and stop the bleeding. Jeremiah came busting in the door almost 10 min later he picked me up and carried me to the truck and drove me to the hospital running in he yelled to them I had been shot nurses rushed to me with a gurney and he told them all my info. They hooked me up to a IV and gave me some type of medication to numb me they took the bullet out my leg and wrapped it up. By the time Jeremiah came in the meds we're wearing off the doctor came back in as well.
"So miss Jordan the bullet didn't hit any major arteries or do any major damage but you will be on crutches for about 2 weeks any questions"
"No thank you... Wait when can I leave"
"Today just let me get your release forms"
I nodded and he left Jeremiah walked over to me and was about to speak until someone walked in I looked up and instantly got pissed. "What are you doing here" I asked with a attitude "I read the monitors at the desk and seen you were here because you were shot.... Baby are you ok" she asked "AM I OK AM I OK WHY YOU CARE YOU AINT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME BEING OK WHEN THE BASTARD YOU CALL YO MAN TRIED TO RAPE ME NOW DID YOU" I hollered getting mad about it all over again "Look I ain't come to argue I'm still yo mother I just wanted to see if you was alright but since you wanna act like a spoiled bitch I'll go finish my shift" she said walking out after that I just broke down Jeremiah came and held me the doctor came in 5 mins later Jeremiah signed my forms and we left. But best believe me and Jeremiah go be talking about this when we get home.

Jeremiah....
Man FUCK I know that pussy ass nigga did this. Soon as we got back home I carried her to the room and went to my office in the basement to call Josh. "Josh he shot her" "Who shot who man" "That bitch ass nigga Rich he shot Lea man this shit gotta he handled fast" "Hell yea....is she straight tho" "yea man she got hit in the thigh she on crutches" "Alri I'll be there in a bit" "and bring Ken too". After we hung up I called mike over as well then went back up stairs to Lea cause I already know she got a lot of questions and probably wanna cuss my ass out.
"Hey babe how you feeling" I asked "Like hell my leg hurt" she whined "what happened" "After shanti dropped me off I was walking to the door looking in my purse for your key but before I could pull it all the way out a guy tried to attack I guess he was trying to kidnap me he kept trying to pull me into his car I fought him off by kicking in his balls hard he fell to the ground I ran for my bag and picked the keys up from off the ground I put the key in the lock and that's when I felt the burning in my thigh and heard him on the phone shortly after I heard his car pull off and that's when I called you" "was it Rich" "No this guy was smaller than Rich" "Probably one of his workers". After I said that she gave me this look then asked "Why would he want me Jeremiah" "Cause he knows your important to me and he wants to get me back for something I did or should I say had done a LOOONG time ago" she looked at me like yea ok nigga I'm telling Aalea might seem sweet but she secretly crazy after that shit that went down she done grew balls and shit and now she ain't taking nothing. I told her I was going to get Mariya and I would be back she said ok. Soon as I was leaving Mike Ken and Josh were showing up I let them in and told them I'll be back.

Ken.....
Josh came to moms house and picked me up he told me we were going to see Aalea at first I ain't want to cause I know she still mad but when he told me what happen my heart fell to my stomach. My sister got shot man how could this happen I don't know why but I feel like it's all my fault. Soon as we were bought to knock on the door Jeremiah was opening it and Mike was pulling "Good while I'm gone y'all can keep an eye on Lea for me I'll be right back" Jeremiah said moving to the side to let us in he left I took off straight for the stairs and went for the room where I heard the tv coming from there she was with her leg propped up on some pillows with the remote in her hand. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me shocked for a minute them she actually gave a look of being happy to see me she smiled and patted the spot by her on the bed I ran over to her with tears in my eyes carefully sitting next to her she wiped the one tear that escaped and I laughed shortly after Josh and Mike came up the steps as well both hugging her. "Do you need anything" Josh asked she shook her head and said "No I'm ok" then mike set on her other side and asked "What happened sis" she took a deep breath and began to tell us what happened Josh and Mike both got upset and me I couldn't hold it any longer I had to hug her do I did I was surprised she didn't push me off she actually started to rub my back Mike said he was about to call somebody named Shanti and Aalea got real happy I guess it's a new girl or something. We all heard the door open and then we heard two people come up the stairs and the next thing I know Mariya come running in "MOMMYYYYYY" she yells running and crawling on the bed to Aalea it was the cutest thing I seen.

Omimesent....

While everyone was watching Aalea and Riya interact with each other Rich was planning his next attack and this time he would do it his self. But this time he wouldn't go for Aalea he decided he would go with someone a little closer. "I'm glad this only lasting two weeks cause my birthday in 3 more weeks" Aalea said and since he was turning the big 18 she wanted to go all out her Shanti and Kennedy where going to treat themselves shopping and to the hair and nail salon for the perfect look Jeremiah agreed to bye the bottles at the club and so did Josh they all just wanted time to wine down and relax without worring about the bullshit. Since Jeremiah forgave his mom she would be watching Riya but for now Jeremiah would keep running things on the west and looking for Rich with Mike watching Lea at school and Josh keeping a eye on Ken making show she ain't sneaking or being watched. Everybody was still a little iffy about her and she started to distance herself realizing Shanti took her place not only did she feel hurt she felt betrayed. She couldn't see how someone like Aalea could go from just having her to having others as well but she knew he had to get over it truth be told it was her fault her and Aalea stopped talking now all she had to do was find away to become considered her best friend again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aalea was Shot.....

But she's ok yayyyyy!!!!

Mariya missed Aalea awww....

Is Ken jealous?????

What's Rich next move?????

Sorry it's short the next chapters will be looooong and full of DRAMA!!!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE