Chapter 14

It's settled Mariya is 5...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aalea.... The next day

Since I didn't tell Jeremiah what happened with Krystal yesterday I figured I would tell him today over breakfast. I got up showered threw on my black Jordan jogging pants a tight white v-neck and my Jordan slides walking out the room I went to check on Mariya going into her room I see he's already up with her black and white Adidas track suite. "Mariya who got you dressed" "I did mommy after I stood on my foot stool washed my face and brushed my teeth" "Why you come get me so I can help" "Because mommy I ain't wanna wake you or daddy" I laughed and said ok and asked her if she wanted to help meals breakfast she jumped up and said yea grabbing her hand we went down stairs. Walking to the kitchen I ask "Pancakes or Waffles" "Waffles daddy love waffles" I just laughed at her and shook my head at her this one girl who knows her dad I got the waffle iron eggs and sausage and philsbury rolls I let Riya put the rolls on the tray and beat eggs while I cook the waffles and sausage. after I was done I put the rolls in the oven 10 mins into this cooking I made the eggs I heard Jeremiah come down stairs soon as the oven went off I bent over to get them out "Mmmmm mmmm mmm damn ma" he said coming behind me I laughed put the rolls on the stove turning around i said "Well good morning to you too" I wrapped my arms around his neck he gripped my waist pulled me closer "Good morning babe" he said kissing me I kissed back and after he let me go I got the plates down he picked up Riya and kissed all over her face while she just giggled "Good morning my princess" he said sitting her on the counter she kissed his cheek and said "Good morning daddy" I asked if he could get the orange juice and cups while me and Mariya made plates he did as asked and we started to make plates Riya put the rolls and waffles on the plate I put the eggs and sausage and Jeremiah had already poured the I grabbed Mariya and Jeremiah plate and sat it on the table while Jeremiah did the same with all three juices I was about to go back for my plate until Jeremiah stopped me "Nah ma go head and sit down I got it Bae" I smiled and said thank you he went and got my plate and came back soon a he sat down I said grave and we started to eat "Baby I got something to tell you" I said looking at Jeremiah I was nervous as hell he looked up and said "What's up babe" "I had a little run in with someone yesterday" putting his fork down he asked "Who" "Kira.....and......Krystal" by now he had given his undivided attention "What happened" "well we exchanged a few words she got out of hand so I kicked her ass" I answered truthfully he laughed and said "She deserves it.....shes Mariya's mom" I said "I figured as much since they have the same nose and lips" then I thought for a second them asked "Wait so you not mad" he shook his head and said "Nah I honestly don't give a fuck about what happens to her" I laughed and said ok we finished eating and I cleared the table after I was done we went to change our clothes we put on out black and white Adidas track suites with or Jordan XII Taxis so we can all be dressed alike I put my hair in a tight bun with my white pearl earrings and just some lip balm I went and put Riya on he taxis and put her hair in a tight bun with her black colored pearl earrings we came down and seen Jeremiah waiting by the door with his keys and a black and white OBEY beanie. "I called the crew we all meeting up at the movies" he said I said ok he tossed me the keys and with that we left.

Mariya......

Hey you guys my name is Mariya Linda Smith my dad gave me my grandmothers names as my middles name and I'm 5 years old. Right now me my dad and my mommy are in the car on the way the movies to meet up with my aunts and uncles Ken Shanti Josh and Mike. I know Ms. Aalea isn't my real mom but she treats me better than my real mom does my real mom use to hit me for no reason and say I shouldn't look so much like my daddy I swear I hate her for everything she did I never really told my dad the things my mom did but that's because I know he would've hurt her bad I heard mommy saying she beat her up that made me smile because she needed it. Daddy let mommy drive the car instead of the truck I don't know what it's called but I like it, it's all black with black seats and red stitching "Mommy can you put on some music" turning I the radio pretty hurts by Beyoncé was just coming on and mommy started to sing I love when my mommy sing and so does daddy he looks at her and just smiles every time I'm glad she teaching me to sing so now we can sing together my dad can sing to but don't nobody know but me he use to sing to me sometimes he still do whenever mommy isn't around I owned how come he doesn't sing in front of her. pulling up to the theater I see my aunts and uncles standing there mommy parked the car dad got out opened her door she came to my door grabbed my hand and my dad closed the doors soon as he did he grabbed my moms other hand walked to were everybody else was. I let go of my mommy hand and ran to my aunts and uncles "Hi uncle Mike and tete Shan" "Hey sweetie they both said hugging and kissing my cheek " "Hey aunt Ken and uncle Josh" Ken gave me a one armed hug and Josh tickled me I don't know what it I about Ken but she been funny lately like when she looks at mommy she looks like she don't like her but I don't know. my and dad decided we would go see something pg.-13 everybody agreed and decided on the new captain America. "What you want from the concession baby girl" my asked while looking at me but before I could answer daddy said "It cool Bae I got it you and the girls just go find some seats" she nodded we all the girls walked away we went all the way to the top and mommy sat me next to her she made sure there were enough chairs for everybody else my aunts said they were going to the restroom and mom made sure I don't have to go looking at my mom I said "Mommy I want a little sister" she started to cough a lot she patted her chest calmed down and said "Uhh Uhh t-tell yo daddy baby" that's when we both heard him say "Tell yo daddy what" we both jumped he laughed and I looked at him "What's up princess" he said putting me on his lap "I want a little sister daddy" he looked shocked for a minute then said "Well maybe one day you will but only after me an mommy get married" my mom looked down and smiling really hard my dad leaned over and said "I love making you smile now put yo head back up before you make me punish you" she hit his chest he laughed kissed her cheek and made her move to the chair I was in lifting the arm rest he pulled her closer and pecked her lips she laughed her head on his shoulder while I layed back on his chest soon as the movie started I guess we both daddies girls. I really love my parents.