Chapter 1

Aalea....

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

I got molley I got white

I got molley I got white I be trapping trapping trapping trapping all damn night.

Rolling over I pick up my phone to shut off my alarm. Today is the first day back to school after summer break and I will officially be a senior in highschool. But before I go on with my story allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aalea pronounced (AH-LEE-YAH) Jordan I had to do that I just hate when people say my name wrong. But I'm 17 and I got to West side High but I refer to it as hell. I'm 5'3 mocha brown with a chocolate Brown colored hair with honey blonde highlights that stops in the middle of my back but I normally wear it up. I weigh in at a whopping 190 I know big right trust me I done heard it all before. I'm an only child my mother is a doctor am I spoiled maybe just a little but all the designer clothes in the world still won't make me look better or even get me friends. I have one friend she's my best friend we've known each other since the 5th grade her name is Kennedy. Kennedy is the same age as me 5'4 short hair in a Bob like style she's about the same complexion as me too but instead of being huge like me she is on the skinny side weighing about 125.

I layed in bed a while longer just because I like the warmth of the cover. My mom came in my room talking... "Lea baby time to get up and after you shower your breakfast will be on the table". I said ok got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene I took a 15 min shower washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to pick out my outfit for today I pulled out my black harem leggings a white hi-low shirt with a lace back at the top I wanted to do something different so I flatironed my hair and put on a black DOPE beanie with my Jordan Oreo's. I don't do make up just eyeliner mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my pink iPhone 5C the charger my black chanel bag my wallet and car keys putting everything but my keys and phone in my purse. Before I walk out my room I spray some on some Juicy by Juicy Couture and went down stairs. My mom made me a bagel some sausage and eggs I ate my food called Kennedy told her to be ready because I'm walking out the door. I hoped into my 2013 Ford Fusion with the eco boost my mom got me for Christmas and hooked my phone up to the USB port and put on my riding song OG Bobby Johnson lol I like to think I'm a thug I put the radio up a lil loud started rapping and took off towards my bestie house. Pulling up 15 mins later I shot her a text telling her to come on before we be late she came out like 2 mins later looking cute in her high waisted dark blue jean shorts a white crop top that read bad in black letters with her black sandals and her Bob like hair style parted on the side to give it a side bang effect and ghetto as usual she shout "Heyy boo I missed you"... Like she didn't just see me two days ago lol all I did was laugh at her over dramatic ass. She picked up my phone and changed the song to Beyonce flawless even tho I'm not a big Beyonce fan flawless is my shit. Singing along to the song we pulled up to the school faster than we normally would maybe because I was doing like 60 the whole way lol oh well. Turning off the car and grabbing my backpack out the back seat since I put it in the car last night we headed to the gates of hell. Any type of confidence I had before I got here instantly left soon as someone shouted look at the hippo trying to fit in and someone else said the outfit don't look so good on you fat girl I learned not to listen a long time ago but it doesn't mean it hurts any less. Kennedy nudged me "Don't pay them any attention girl you look great". Well I didn't feel like it walking to my locker not looking I bumped into someone I instantly started apologizing the girl looked up and it was my bully since I could remember her name is Kira.. Getting up she says "Next time watch where yo big ass going and wouldn't have to apologize and by the way you look disgusting in that outfit" no longer being able to hold it in I ran off tears welling in my eyes. Kennedy came after me to make sure I was ok I just never understand how people could  people treat me so mean when I have been nothing but nice.

I skipped first period and went straight to second my favorite subject science. I always sat in the back of the class just to keep attention off of myself even though it never works but whatever. The rest of the day went kind of slow I was in my last class of the day gym we didn't do much in there although we did have couple volunteers to help the school with our new football field they where just coming in from outside.

Jeremiah....

I'm so glad today is the last day of my community service. They got me for a minor possession charge. I'm just glad they put me some where I know all to well my old highschool. Let me not be rude my name is Jeremiah Smith I'm 23 I graduated from West side high 5 almost 6 years ago. I'm the oldest child of 3 my 10 year old brother Ja'Khari and my 3 year old sister Kala. I use to be heavy in the drug game that's how I got my charge but I'm out now I'm a college boy but I still visit my niggas at the trap from time to time. I'm 6'3 carmel skin tone green eyes about 20 tats my chest and sleves but not to far down my arm I still wanna be able to get a job. I keep my hair faded and all the Bitches love me. That's all y'all need to know for now.

I was walking back in the gym to shower and change I hate being sweaty. The last class were on their way in when I seen this mocha colored thick girl her outfit was on point and she was laughing with some other chick with short hair. Man her smile was crazy cute to bad I'm here on community service I would try to get with her. I knew she saw me staring cause when she looked at me she raise her eyebrow as if she was saying can I help you. I just laughed to myself gestured to her outfit and mouthed the word nice. I went showered put on my black Armani Jeans my Black polo with red horseman and my Gucci shoes. I grabbed my bag took my phone out closed the bag and walked back out to the gym. Lil mama was still there so I tried to make my self known I called out to the basketball coach let him know I was out turning to leave out the door she was looking at me but not for long she put her head down after a while so I just walked out. I wondered what that was about. Let me get to class before I'm late.