Chapter 3

The next day....

Aalea....

I woke this morning in a pleasant mode I did my hygiene put on deodorant lotioned down and went to pull out a out fit today I wore a gray shirt with will smith doing a dance some gray Levi's pants my fresh prince Jordan's I put my hair up in a slick bun at the top of my head put on my lip gloss eyeliner mascara and some purple accessories I pit on a purple chuncky bangle and some purple looking pearl earrings. Kennedy called me saying she was going to pick me up today I grabbed my purple MK bag put my phone wallet charger and house keys inside I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs I toasted a bagel and grabbed a banana drunk a lil orange juice and when I heard that ghetto heffa honk her horn I locked up the house and made my way to her 2013 Chevy impala. She was blasting Stoner by young thug so I hit the NaeNae before I got in she busted out laughing. When I got in and examined her outfit we had unintentionally dressed alike she had on a gray teeth with just will face and some gray leggings with her fresh prince Jordan's as well...

A: damn bitch was you spying or nah

K: Haha whatever bitch that be you... Duke nah but you know we got that twin brain

A: lol true...  But you cute tho

K: you cute too baby... I like what you did with your hair

A: thanks I was just tired of the same ol style so it's go be different everyday

K: thank gawd cause yo ponytail wasn't working

A: whatever let's go....

We pulled up to the school 5 mins later and went to first period. All the girls was giving me the ugh face and the chick that was talking about me yesterday was whispering why her friends and laughing before I could make it to my seat I was falling to the floor the stupid bitch tripped me. Before I could get off the floor Kennedy was on that ass I got up and saw Kennedy just swinging on that bitch I want she was giving the girl straight face shots no stomach arm nothing but face it didn't even look like the girl was trying to fight back. The teacher came and broke it up the girl was bleeding from the mouth and nose and both her eyes was swollen. He sent all 3 of us to the office of told the principal what happened and she said this was the only time she was go let Ken slide but next time she getting detention.

Kennedy...

I kept telling these people keep fucking with my bestie and I'm go fuck you up they ain't wanna listen. If you ask me that bitch got what was coming to her for real she needed that ass whooping. And I'm glad I was the one to give it to her. I'm happy I ain't get suspended or detention I'll have to fuck her up again for messing up my good school record lol. Right not me and Lea on our way to lunch since we can eat off of campus we went to McDonalds. We got out and waited in line and when it was our turn we ordered...."welcome to McDonalds what can I get you"  "let me get a big mac meal large with a sweet tea" " will that be all" "nah... Lea what you getting.....she go take a 20 piece nugget meal large with a strawberry banana smoothie no yogurt" " will that be all" "yes thank you" " ok your total is 15.59".....I gave her a 20 she gave me your change and we waited for our food after we got out food we sat down ate talked about nothing and 10 mins later we was leaving to go back to class.

Jeremiah...

I just left class now I'm on my way inside McDonalds to get riya something to eat for when I go pick her up from my moms. Pulling up in the parking lot and cutting my car off I look up and see baby girl with her friend again or sister cause they matching lol it's cute the. Once again she was smiling and laughing her friend noticed but ain't tell her she looked up saw me made a face that I couldn't make out put her head down and kept walking. I wonder why she do that everytime I see her I don't like that and I wanna know what that face was for I'm mad I ain't got time to stop and talk to her I gotta get to my baby before mama cuss me out.  I hair picked her up nuggets fries no salt and made sure they didn't put the apples in the kids meal. After paying for her food on headed to my moms soon as I pulled up she was coming out with my baby. I'm like dang ma you trynna put my baby out or what she say nah I just got plans. Ummmhmm she put riya in strapped her up told us she loved us and I pulled off. Today me and riya are having a movie day. She wants to see her favorite movie princess and the frog so we go gone home put on our lounging clothes I'm go put on her movie make me some popcorn while she eat her Mickey d's and we go watch whatever she wants. Soon as we got in she ran upstairs put on her gray sweats and changed her shirt to a lil pink T-shirt I laughed I changed into my gray sweats and a white tee. I put on her movie sat her on the floor with her food went to pop my popcorn and sat on the floor with her when it was done. I know what y'all think yo ass to grown to be sitting on the floor with popcorn and watching princess and the frog but just because I am don't mean I still won't body a nigga I just like to make my baby girl happy and if watching cartoon movies with her makes her happy then I will haha. After that went off we watched despicable me lol bit this is how our night went until she fell asleep in my lap. I picked her up put her in bed and went yo clean our mess we made in the living room I cut off the TV went to my room and layed down turned on the TV and thought about home girl and the look she gave me. My phone vibrating pulled me out of my thoughts it was that hoe again I ignored I ain't really have time for her since it was the middle of the day I got up slipped on my Jordan slides and went downstairs I grabbed me a water and looked to see riya been sleep for about an hour so I gotta get her up I don't like her sleeping long during her nap cause she ain't go wanna sleep when bedtime come. I went upstairs got her up and put her on her lil gray a pink Jordan's I was go take her to the park and call the hoe Krystal to came and see her. We go stay for a hour and then I'm taking my baby back home she start daycare tomorrow she just to smart to not be in some form of school.

1 hour later....

Man that shit went horrible the bitch came up there in booty shorts aand a tank top chomping on gum then had the audacity to ask me for money like the fuck bitch you ain't got riya no more what the fuck you need money for you better ask that nigga you was topping off get outtta here with that shit. After that I left me and riya went home she ate a light dinner I washed her up put her to bed then I went to bed.

Aalea....

It's the end of the school day thank gawd I seen that guy again I can never look him in the face it just fells like he's judging me like everyone else. So I look down Ken got on my case about that when we got in the car saying I should've spoke. Why should I speak and he ain't even speak he ain't trying to have me speak to him no ways seeing me up close must have him realize how ugly I am up closei probably only look nice from a distance but it's whatever I'm not really sweating it he probably got a girl anyways. But I'm trying to get out of the house so me and Ken going to the salon I wanna get my hair dyed and nails done and Ken just getting her a sew in. Pulling up to Ken house she hoped in the car and I took off towards the shop I pulled up about 25mins later. Wanting to do something different I told the stylist I want my hair ombred a light blue she my normal beautician I come to when I need my ends clipped or a hot oil treatment nothing major so she ecstatic when I told her what I wanted done jumping up and down and clapping she got to work. 1 hour later she was done turning me around to the mirror and for the first time in a long time I liked what I saw looking back at me I didn't know how she got the blonde streaks out but I like it. Ken had just got done getting her Brazilian body wave installed and wanded to perfection she came over to me and squealed.... "OMG LEA YOU LOOK SO GOOD MAMA" "lol thank you baby and so do you with yo 18",20",22" girl YASSSS HUNNY"...We both busted out laughing I paid the stylist and made our way to the nail tech I just told her go with the flow when she was done I had sort square nails all pink my ring finger was black with black Rinestones I loved it Ken got these claw looking things painted a light brown and the Middle had a cheetah design it was cute tho. She laughed when I said she had claws she said there not called claws there called stiletto nails. After we left the shop I took her home and was on my way home when my mom called and said she was gone be working late so get myself something to eat I stopped and got me a grilled chicken salad from Coney island but went to Wendy's for their strawberry lemonade lol crazy I know but I love that juice. I pulled in my driveway grabbed my food got out and went in the house I ate took a shower and climbed in bet tired as hell. So I put you phone on the charger and was bout to doze off until my phone vibrated I picked it up it was Ken.

Text Convo....

KennieBaby : goodnight boo I love you..

LoveLea : Lol you petty but good night babe love too....

End

That girl crazy I swear she is I dosed back off and this time did it successfully.