Chapter 24

Mariya....

Alright class settle down settle down now Mariya asked if she could give out invitations to her party in three days so Mariya go a head a proceed to hand out you invites. My class had just came back from recess when the teacher let me pass out my invites for my party my mom and dad said it was going to be amazing my dad and uncles are going to grill while my mom and aunts decorate and prepare snacks they also taking my to party city and walmart to get a bunch of pool floaties and water guns. I can't wait for this party with my real mom she barely let me celebrate my birthday but daddy always made sure he did something special for me.

The last bell of the day rung and I got up and ran to my cubby to get my things "Hey Mariya" I looked up to see my bestie Bianca "Hey Bianca you coming to my pool party right" she nodded "Yea and Imma ask my mom if I can stay the night so as your parents too" "Ok girl but I'm bout to go my mommy waiting on me" she said ok and walked away. I put my backpack on and walked out to see my dad instead of my mom waiting I ran straight into his arms "Daddy" he scooped me up "Hey princess how was school" "It's was good I got to pass out my party invites" "That's good baby you ready to go home" I nodded we got in the truck and pulled off my dad started singing a song called all of me I smiled I missed hearing this "Daddy where's mommy" he looked at me through the mirror "She's at home waiting on us..... How about we surprise her with some Cold Stone" I eagerly shook my head.

After we left cold stone we went straight home we found mommy in the living room in some black shorts and a wife beater I ran and hoped on her lap being careful like daddy taught me "Hi mommy" she kissed my forehead "Hey baby girl go change out yo school clothes and come back so we can start on yo homework" "Ok but I got you something" she smiled "Oh really and what did you get me" "Ice cream mommy" she kissed me all over my face I started to laugh ok ma "Awwww thank you baby" "You welcome mommy" and with that I left to change.

Jeremiah.....

After Mariya left I came into her view "Dang no love for me" she giggled "You know you get all my loving" she puckering up her lips I bent down to kiss her taking the ice cream from behind my back I gave it to her "Here you go baby your cheese cake fantasy" she smiled and kissed me again I sat next to her and grabbed the remote "Are you feeling better" I asked seeing as she had horrible morning sickness today she nodded and got up I heard her in the kitchen I guess she put her ice cream up she came back and laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her closer by wrapping my arm around her shoulder "How my boys" I sake putting down the remote and rubbing her stomach I felt them kick and I smiled as she sighed with being content soon her eyes stated to close and I could hear her moan I don't know why but when I rub her stomach she falls asleep.

It's cute but I wanted to spend time with her so I pulled her on my lap "How about I cook while you help baby girl with her homework then I give you a body massage" she intertwined our fingers "That sounds like a wonderful idea" I kissed her and she deepened it some how she ended up straddling my lap and grinding on me I couldn't help but grip her ass she moaned in my mouth and she had my soldier standing at attention but soon we heard "EWWWWWW!" Lea hid her face and I laughed after my laughter ceased I whispered to her "We go finish this later" she nodded pecked my lips and moved. Soon as she moved Riya ran and sat next to her laughing while I got up and went to prepare dinner.

Lea.....

"Ok baby girl you ready to start on this work" I asked Mariya she nodded about ten minutes into doing math the doorbell rung "Keep working I'll be back" Riya nodded looking through the peep hole I saw Josh I opened the door and behind him in walked Sasha "Guess who we got to bring home" she said and that's when I noticed the baby carrier "Gimme my niece" I took the carrier and walked in "Lock my door too" I yelled on my way into the kitchen "Baby our niece is finally home look at her just as beautiful as she want to be" he turned around and smiled "Yea she is just like her mom" he said looking behind me I turned to see Sash and Josh coming in "Why thank you" Sash responded then hugged Jer Josh dapped him up "Where my lil mama" Josh asked I pointed to the front room and he took off next thing we heard was Mariya dying laughing. Josh came back in with Riya on his hip tickling her but once he stopped she hopped down "Aunty Sasha!" She hollered running to her Sash bent down and hugged her I finally gave Josh back his little princess and started to set the table.