Chapter 2

Aalea....

Later that day me and Kennedy went to my house we were sitting on the couch watching black ink when she asked me about the guy that smiled at me and to be honest I'm just as clueless as she is.  But I simply told her he told me my outfit looked nice. But I must've had hella confidence at the moment because after he said it I winked at him but never again because after he got dressed he just stares at me I wasn't feeling so confident so I put my head down I have a problem with people just starting at me it freaks me out like their trying to figure me out or find somethinh wrong. Now that I think about it he was sexy but I know he wouldn't go for a big girl like me. And as if she was reading my mind she said girl you bet not be thinking he couldn't like you any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you. See that's why I love Kennedy she always makes me feel better when I don't feel too good about myself.

Kennedy....

Hey I'm Kennedy Harrington I'm Aalea bestie. She been my best bitch since the 5th grade I'll hurt a nigga for her. I love her like a sister... scratch that she is my sister I just hate that she doesn't think she's beautiful. She probably the most beautiful girl I know and she's smart I just wish she could see that. Anywho unlike Lea I'm not an only child I have a big brother and a little sister Josh is 22 and Bella is 5. My mother is a doctor as well that's how I met Lea her mom and my mom work together and it was take your kids to work day we sat in the play room and clicked instantly at first she was a little shy but eventually she came around. Ever since that say we sat together at lunch and from the sixth grade on up we were in the same classes can you inseparable. I wonder who the guy was tho he was cute and I know he thought my girl was too.

Jeremiah......

As I was leaving class one my old hoes I use to fuck with name Carrie came up to me talking bout daddy I miss you I know you miss this I laughed like nah but I do miss what that mouth do she was like well how bout I give you what you miss and a nigga wasn't bout to turn down no head. After I left from with her I went to hang with my niggas at the trap maybe hoop or something. I hopped in my black Range Rover and bumped my nigga August make it home that's my shit and I feel like every nigga need that down ass chick to make show shit straight just in case you know. Speaking of I wonder what shorty from earlier up to I should've at least asked for her name instead of just staring she probably think I'm some type of creep. 15 mins later pullled up to the back of the trap knocking 3 times 1 time then 4 more my nigga Jay opened the door his real name Josh he was something like the new recruit after I left. "Wassup" "Shit chilling come on in killa" walking in "Wassup niggas what y'all got up today" *everybody* "shit chilling" after I dapped everybody up a couple of us went to the game room to play some Xbox. I left after 30 mins and went to visit my 2 year old girl her name Mariya that's my pride and joy that's what made me leave the game I didn't want any of my enemies finding out about her and trying to harm her to get to me. She lives with my babymama her name Krystal she was a jump off and I slipped up and went in without protection do I regret my daughter hell nah just the bitch that had her. We always arguing about stupid shit I pay this this bitch 4,000 in child support and she say she need more but every time I come over my baby still got the same old shit from 2 months ago the only time she get something new is if her mama let me take her with me and I take her to the mall the hair salon and get her Lil hands painted lol. I told Krystal tho imma take my baby she keep playing and I think that day go come sooner than later. I pulled up to Krystal house about 20 mins later she still stay with her moms her moms love me she be cussing Krystal out about my baby. Knocking on the door Ms. Johnson open the door and hug telling me I can go straight to Krystal room the door was cracked so I walked in do y'all know this bitch had the nerve to be serving a nigga up I got mad my baby room right next door I went to Mariya room picked her up and left before I choked that bitch out I grabbed riya carseat put it in the car she was waiting by the door Ms. Johnson came out asked me what was going on so I told her ya hoe ass daughter up there topping a nigga off while my baby in the next room and I ain't having it so I'm taking my baby with me and she can't say I can't cause we got joint custody. I told her I'll bring her by to see you whenever you want but that bitch ain't keeping my baby. Ms. Johnson was mad for a while but said she understood I was about to leave out the door when that bitch came out her room scream.

K: Jeremiah you not bout to take my baby no where

J: Krystal man shut up how you go tell me what I can and cannot do with my baby she not bout to stay here you not even taking care of her

K: I do take care of her---

J: how when you in there on yo knees bitch please.... Yo Ms. J I'm out I'll call you or you can call me and Krystal dont even think about calling when I want you to see riyah I'll call you and we can meet up somewhere cause I letting her out of my sight around yo ass......

Man she really got me bent I put riya in the car strapped her in and got in and started driving after a while riya started talking.

R: I missed you da

J: I missed you too pumpkin what you been doing

R: nuffin colowing

J: Hahaha oh yea what you draw daddy

R: I ummm drew da sun

J: ok I wanna see it later

R: otay daddy.... Daddy where we going

J: you coming to stay with daddy princess

R: Yayyyy is mommy coming

J: nah baby not today

R: otay good... I no like her she be mean to me

J: what she do riya

R: she tell me I not pweety and whoop me if I cry

J: don't listen to her riya your beautiful baby... Don't worry daddy go take care of you ok

R: otay....

I can't believe that bitch man how you say that about yo own baby. Pulling up to my house I get riya out the car and take her in I didn't have to grab no clothes because riya got hella clothes and toys at my house when I take her shopping I don't let her take everything back home because I know her mama all to well she will try and take to clothes back just pitiful right. I put her down and she took off to her room let me call my momma tell her to come over I gotta see if she can watch riya the fuss I got class I mean the school got a Lil daycare but I don't trust that shit that's how people get kidnapped. I called moms told her come over she said she be over in 15 mins so imma cook while I wait yeah ya boy can cook I had to learn after I had riya because she got food allergies so she can only eat certain things. I grabbed some chicken breast tenderloins and some box mashed potatoes with broccoli my baby love broccoli on fried the strips boiled the water for the potatoes and put the broccoli on to steam. I heard the door open and close I knew it was my mom she the only person with a key to my place. She came in the kitchen and seen me cooking.

Linda (Jeremiah mom): my grand baby must be here cause that's the only time you cook

J: Ha well hello to you to ma how was ya day

L: lol he baby boy I'm fine now where my baby

J: riya come here

*little pitter patter of feet hitting the ground*

R: *Screaming* Nana

L: hey baby *kissing all over her little face*

R: I missed you Nana

L: I missed you too princess

J: riya go was ya hands dinner almost done *riya leaving*

L: so why you call me over here

J: I'm keeping riya and I want to know if you can watch her on the days I got school.

L: what you mean you keep her.... And you know I will....

After I told mama what happened she said somebody need to beat her ass well you it's about you got my baby away from her I ain't like her in the first place. I gave mama a kiss thanked her and told her I drop riya off tomorrow before class. Riya came back down sat at her princess table and ate her food after she was done I washed her up put her on her princess Tiana pajamas put her in bed kissed her and told her goodnight after she kissed my nose and said it back I got up cut off her light cut on her night light and left her room leaving her door cracked open. I took a shower changed in to some gym shorts put on deodorant no shirt and went to bed like that.