Chapter 19

Aalea...

Seeing Jeremiah made me feel some type of way but I'm glad we actually sat down to talk after me and Mariya left we went home. Soon as I got her in I actually looked at her hair and I laughed to hard "Baby what happened to your head" she smiled "Daddy did it" I laughed even harder "Of course he did come on so I can give you a bun" she came to where I was I sat on the couch then thought about it "Go get mommy a brush and your hair stuff" she took off running she came back with a brush and her lil hair bag with her ponytail holders and stuff in it she sat in between my legs and I got to doing her hair when I was done she climbed on my lap "Mariya remember how you wanted and baby sister or brother" I asked looking at her she nodded "Yea" I smiled "Well your about to have two of them" she smiled real big "Really mommy so that means your having a baby" I nodded lifted up my hoodie "See look" she rubbed my stomach then started clapping "Yayyyy I'm go be a big sister I can't wait to tell daddy" "NO! Baby I wanna tell him" she nodded and said she was hungry I said ok she got up off my lap grabbed the remote and turned on the tv I got up went to cook something. While I was cooking my phone rang "Hello" "......" "Oh hey Crotez" ".........." "Of course you can come over just call when you downstairs so I can buzz you up" I hung up and continued cooking. 15 minutes later my buzzer was ringing I went over to let Cortez up and went back to making plates he came up and walked in and came in the kitchen hugged me and sat down.

Cortez...

When I arrived to Lea place I remembered out first date no she didn't bring me back to her place it was picking her up that I remembered the most.

FLASHBACK

It was two or three days after we met I was lucky she said yes since she said yes I wanted to go all out. I called to let her know I was on my way "Hey beautiful I'm on my way" "Ok just ring the buzzer and I'll let you up" I said ok and hung up I arrived like 10 minutes later BUZZ BUZZ "Come on up the door unlocked" I walked in and took the elevator to her floor I stepped out walked down the hall knocked twice before I walked in "Lea I'm here" "Ok have a seat help yourself to anything to drink I'll be out in a minute" she hollered from the back I sat on the couch and waited I heard her heels hitting the floor "I'm ready" I heard her sweet voice say I turned and looked at her my breath got caught in my throat she was stunning in her gold sparkling dress with the sweetheart neck line and her black pumps her hair was down and curled to perfection her laugh is what broke me out of my trance "I guess I can take that as I look good" I laughed "Good nah baby girl... you look drop dead gorgeous" she smiled harder "Thank you" I grabbed her hand kissed "Your welcome shall we go" she nodded grabbed her keys locked her doors and we left. I rented out this Italian restaurant for us then I took her to the beach just to walk and get to know each other but to be real it was the best date I ever head she was like a breath if fresh air just to see her laugh and smile made me happy.

FLASHBACK OVER

"What's up ma how are you" she smiled "I'm good what about you" I just nodded as my way of saying I was good "Would you like a plate" she asked me "Nah baby I'm cool" she nodded "Riya food done" I was confused "Why you ain't tell me she was here I wouldn't have came" she usually don't let me come around Riya even though I met her already "It's cool calm down" she laughed "Hey tez" I heard her little voice say "What's up munchkin pound it" we gave each other a pound "Now blow it up" she said I laughed and made an explosive noise as our hands separated and 'blew up' "Aye tez can I talk to you in the front room" Lea said looking nervous "Fasho come on" we went to the front room "Look I know we only friends but I also know you like me so before you get to deep I need to tell you I'm pregnant" she said in one breath for a whole I was taken back but then calmed and said "When you find out and how far are you" "I found out today and I'm almost 5 months" I laughed "5 months damn was you in denial" she had a small smile "Kind of" I just nodded "Look its cool Lea whether we together or not I got yo back you my girl" she just smiled said ok and we went back to the kitchen. "How about I take y'all to the movies when y'all done eating" I suggested "Ok" Lea said while Riya said "Yayyyy movies" I laughed this girl something else.