Chapter 8

What you got for me bruh. "Well I seen that nigga with some fat bitch the other day he dropped her off at west side high and I seen him go into this lil house on peidmont street" good looking my nigga here go wait wait wait did you get the address to this house "yea it's 4569" aight here you go and good looking out. Right now I just payed one of my workers for the Lil job he just did tracking down Jeremiah that nigga really thought he could hide from me forever nah he should know by now that ain't the way life go. Wait where are my manners I'm Rich drug lord on the east side I'm 6'0 muscular tatted dreads with bleached tips light brown skin and Grey eyes with hints of green. Right now I'm coming up with something to make sho that nigga feel my pain before I start with all these plans its Friday and I promised my dad I would come chill with him at his new place.

Aalea...

This morning before I left for school my moms told me Mark son suppose to be coming over I just hope he ain't moving in too. I don't have class all day today it's a half of day I only got 4 so I get all dressed up I got on some black jogging pants a black OBEY hoodie and my wheat timbs my hair is in a messy bun and I got on all gold accessories. I'm at third hour and Ken left after second so it's just me Kira isn't here either probably out thoting it the fuck up. Soon as I took out my notebook here comes one of the niggas I hate the most... "Hey Lea" "Oh so now you know my name" "Please don't be like that" "What do you want Mike" "I miss hanging with you Lea" "Bullshit...get out of my face NOW" "Come on Lea you mad cool peoples and I miss being around you and Ken" "First off my name is Aalea and her name is Kennedy only our friends call us Lea and Ken and secondly you made the decision to not be around when you started fucking Kira and talking about me like the rest of the muthafuckas so if you don't mind getting out of my way I got a class to go to" "I know and that was stupid--(gco)" "YOU'RE RIGHT IT WAS REAL STUPID OF YOU I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YO ASS SO WHY, WHY DID YOU DO IT HUH" "I don't know man I wanna say peer pressure but I know it wasn't I was just being a ass can you please forgive me Lea one more chance I miss our friendship if I fuck you over again I give you everything right to kick my ass" "AHHHHH whatever fine but I'm not go kick ya ass" "Thank you" "But I will run ya ass over" "Deal I don't care as long as I can sit with my friends again....What about Ken" "Hahaha nigga you on your own". Since we had our last class together we walked together and don't be thinking I just let my guard down nah not at all he gotta prove his self but we sat there talking I'm not go tell him no personal shit so far he's apologized for Kira jumping and he wish he was there he apologized for all the years of talking about me just about everything I'm so ready to get this day over with. Oh and I already told Ken about my mom new "man" it's whatever but from today on out its about to be a new Aalea I'm done talking people bull its time for me to start standing up for my self.

*Skips class period*

On my way home I stopped to get me a chicken salad and a cranberry apple everfresh the best everfresh ever of I must say so myself. Walking in the house and go to the front room to be staring at a man who look like a piece of art he was about 6'0 foot with light brown skin Grey eyes and long dreads with honey blonde tips and his lips lawd his to plush pink pillows. I guess I was staring to long he started to chuckle and then cleared his throat "How you doing ma I'm Mark's son Rich" oh um sorry nice to meet you I'm Aalea "Damn you're beautiful" excuse me "I'm sorry but you are" yea thanks make yourself comfy I'll be back.... MAMA MA COME TO MY ROOM PLEASE after I left the front room hollering for my mom I went to my room and dropped to my bed. "Yes baby" is Rich moving in as well "No he has his own place" ok ma "Get changed and come down to dinner" yes ma'am. When my mother left my room I got in the shower for 15 minutes got out put on my Japanese Cherry Blossom body creme threw on my distressed high waist skinny jeans with a turquoise crop top and nude booties with spikes on the toe and back took my hair out the bun ran the flat iron through it a couple times put on my lip gloss eyeliner mascara and headed down stairs. Like father like son both men licked their lips it was definitely uncomfortable my mother was to busy grabbing plates to notice ugh. After I ate I grabbed my keys and decided I was going to see if Ken was ok since she left school early.