Chapter 7

Before I continue I wanna shout out @SummerWuvsYou2 she has voted for every chapter so far good looking out thanks for reading...

------------------------------------------------

Aalea...

I was on facetime with Jeremiah til about 1 in the morning. Boy did he give me something to look at for those 2 1/2 hours.

Last Night...

Answering Jeremiah's facetime request he pops up on my screen with no shirt and looking damn good. His tattoed chest caught my eye my big ass set there speechless drooling and staring I didn't stop until he chuckled deeply and asked "You see something you like ma". He sent chills down my spine just by laughing breaking out of the lustful trance I replied "You wish". Mariya was sleeping peacefully next to him just as cute as the first day I seen her.

The Conversation.. 

Me: What made you call me

Jeremiah: I was thinking about ma

Me: Are you always this blunt

Jeremiah: All the time beautiful

Me: Can I ask you something

Jeremiah: Whats up

Me: Why do you call me beautiful I mean it's not like I am I'm big nothing about me is beautiful

Jeremiah: Because in my eyes everything about you my dear Aalea is beautiful

Present...

I couldn't stop smiling after that the conversation continued and before we ended the call he actually asked me out on a date this Saturday. Right now me and Ken are at school walking the hall talking she says she's planning to go to Trent's this weekend. Last night my momma came in and told me that she wanted to talk to me after school about something I just hope it ain't bad. Walking into our English class our teacher Ms. Carter say we got free period so me and Ken just finished our conversation.

Kennedy....

After Aalea asked about Trent I walked out the room to call him. I really missed my man me and Trent started dating freshman year while he was here. You see Trent started out in the same school as me and Aalea but him and his parents moved to the other side of town so that means he had to change schools in the 10th grade but we didn't let that break us up. I still remember the first day I met Trent....

Flashback...

It was our third day and school we were at lunch and I couldn't help but notice the cutie staring at me. He was tall to be a freshman but he was cute he still had a baby face with a little bit of stubble nothing serious. He had just got his food and was coming over to me and Lea table. "Omg Lea he coming" "Who Ken" "The guy I been telling you about" "Oh" "Act natural act natural" "I should be telling you that lol". "Do you mind if I sit with you guys" man I was so stuck mouth hung open looking dumb til Lea nudged me. "huh oh uhh y-yeah s-sure" "Thanks my names Trent *sticks out hand for a shake*" "Aalea nice to meet you *shakes hand*" "What about you gorgeous what's your name" "K-Kennedy nice to meet you" "Like wise to both of you" . The conversation continued and everyday after that he sat with me and Lea him and his friend Mike. A week later after our date to dinner and the movies he asked me to be his girl of course I said yeah the four of us became great friends Trent even started to call Lea sis and Mike played like her boyfriend he would walk up to put his arm around her shoulder and treat her real nice Lea ended up liking him so instead of treating her like a queen he played with her emotions he stopped hanging with us after he started fucking the school hoe Kira. Mike started making fun of Lea with the rest of the ass holes and slowly but surely Trent stopped fucking with him as well Trent just as protective over Lea as I am.
Flashback Over.

He don't even know she got jumped but go be pissed when I tell him. But I can't wait til the weekend today after school me and Lea going shopping for her date and for me some lingerie I miss my baby and I'm going to show him how much.

*skips to mall*

Aalea...

Entering the mall the first store Ken drag me to is forever 21 knowing my big ass can't fit shit in here. But I'm not going to complain if I do Ken will get mad that I'm talking about myself. She goes and grabs a bunch of dresses I'm guessing they my size dragging me to the dressing room telling me to try them on surprisingly they all fit. 2 hours and 6 stores later we have a total of 20 bags this girl made me get all the dresses from forever 21 some things from torrid Ashley Stewart panties and bras new jewelry and heels I'm tired and ready to go home. She even had me help her pick out her lil lace shit for Trent see Ken gave her virginity to Trent in the middle of freshman year she even had a pregnancy scare but it was a false alarm causing her to get on the pill. On our way home we decided to stop at Wendy's I got nuggets and a strawberry lemonade for some reason I hate burgers from fast food joints so I always get nuggets unless I really want a burger then I'll get a big mac. I dropped Ken off and went straight home soon as I got in mama was sitting there with this man and said to come back down soon as my bags up I wonder who he is I whispered to myself. I went back down after I put everything away I sat at the table with mama and asked her what's up "Lea baby this is Mark my Boyfriend" either I'm not hearing correctly or my mama just told me she had a boyfriend yo who??  "Lea you heard what I said now be polite". I apologize sir this is all just so new to me nice to meet you I'm Aalea before this nigga could even shake my hand he kicked his while looking at me I don't like him already no I'm not being spoiled I just get a bad vibe from him. "One more thing Lea baby.... Um he uh moving in" "What the hell" "Aalea René Jordan you better watch yo mouth in this house girl" my bad mama but that's kinda fast don't you think "Well actually we've been dating for 6 months" oh well Um ok sir welcome to the family make yoself at home and ma I'm going to go lay down now. I got upstairs and the first thing I did was call my KenKen.

Jeremiah...

I had a wonderful but long night face timing Aalea was fun but soon as I got off the phone Josh called and told me that this nigga named Rich came to the trap looking for me. But I ain't worried I stay ready I ain't have class today so me and my munchkin decided to have daddy daughter day I took her to the arcade won a bunch of toys went to my restaurant and ate by the time I got her home she was wore out. I can't wait till this weekend tho I got a whole lot in store for Aalea. But back to Rich this nigga don't like me he was running the east while I was running the west hell he still do well his bro was a addict and always came and brought from me he knew his brother would never sell to him after a while he started getting by on my workers by getting for cheap and always saying I owe you now it's two things I don't play about and that's my family and my money so to make a long story short I had to knock his brother off and ever since then he been trying to get at me but like I said before I ain't worried I stay prepared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna make a few changes...
Jeremiah age will change to 23 I just feel like 19 was too young for a ex drug dealer.
Low key that's the only change lol
Vote Comment tell me what you think....
Oh and now we can let the real Drama begin