40: Suzuki Charity

The prestige Suzuki Charity was a private event known only to the wealthy and powerful of society. Every 3 years, the Suzuki family would invite their guest to their beautiful modern villa located at a private island in the North Atlantic Ocean. The guests usually arrive by yacht or helicopter. Greeted by model-like maids and butlers, each guest are guided through the peaceful Zen garden before entering a frame-less crystal glass ballroom that sat in the center of the garden.

                Inside the ballroom, hundreds of guests enjoyed the hors d'oeuvresand wine. In the center of the room was a group of young adults – all surround the beautiful Rose Lind and Eli Frye. The couple was famous in the high society and everyone knew the couple were engaged since they were sixteen.

The beautiful Rose Lind was the source of jealousy and admiration in every young woman. While the gorgeous Eli Frye was the source of jealousy and admiration in every young man. It was an undeniable truth that the couple suits each other like a painting.

                Rose and Eli are both custom to these certain type of social events. Their manner and beauty always attract people – causing a crowd to always gather around them. For Rose, everyone knew her talents as a pianist and would often ask for her to grace them with a performance. Since the Suzuki family was known for their love of music, the request was welcomed. Rose, of course, kindly accepts the request and performed with a violinist.

As Rose played, everyone admired the beauty while telling Michael Lind and his wife Ivy how stunning, graceful, kind, and talented their lovely daughter was. With looks and talents like Rose, only Eli Frye could suit her. Michael and Ivy both smiled proudly at their daughter while receiving praises left and right. Everyone applaud warmly when Rose stood and bowed.

                Just as people watched the beauty head back to her fiance and friends, sharp gasps were heard. All of a sudden, the room that was filled with music and voices became completely silent. All eyes went straight to the entrance where the handsome regal James Lind stood in his dark gray 3-piece silk suit. But it's not the man that everyone took notice, it's the young woman standing tall beside him.

Unlike many women in the ballroom who wore long cocktail dresses, this young woman wore silk white slim tuxedo pant with a lovely royal blue blouse with intricate silver embroidery of Calla Lilies. Her outfit had been simple yet she wore it like it's worth a million bucks. Her makeup was bare and her chin length wavy hair was left naturally loose and soft.

It was obvious that she was barely 18 – which had been strange because all the girls her age were dressed up to the nine at this event. The fact that she chose to appear so modest revealed her maturity and confidence. And the most alluring thing about her was the color of her eyes – so light that they sparkled like rare jewels. They're not sure if "beautiful" was the right word to describe the unknown girl.

Who is that? Was what everyone had thought.