nine.

[ CHAPTER 9 ]

Tessa's POV

"Tesssssaaaaaa!"

"Fuck. What do you want?" I ask Sophia and she runs up the steps to my room.

"Get your camera and let's bounce"

"Alright alright calm yourself." I say grabbing my camera. "Should I bring a sweatshirt?"

"No what the hell? It's a concert it'll be hot, not cold." She says rolling her eyes.

I laugh, "okay okay sheesh."

We go downstairs and get into the car. We agree that she'll drive there and I'll drive home. Pretty much because she'll be crying the whole way home and you shouldn't cry and drive. And I would feel unsafe, honestly. Love her but she's not the greatest driver.

So being bored as hell on a two hour drive, I pull out my phone and text Zach.

...

Tessa: hey zaaaaccchhhh

Zach: hello there dear

Tessa: immmmm booorrreedddd

Zach: what are you doing rn?

Tessa: driving to the concert

Tessa: well I'm not driving but I'm in the car

Zach: yes do not text and drive

Tessa: that's illlleeeegaalllll

Zach: yes it is

Tessa: so wyd

Zach: just chilling with the boys

Tessa: awww your bff's?

Zach: you're my bff

Zach: but yeah

Tessa: daaaawwwwww

Zach: shutup

Tessa: lol

Zach: :))

Tessa: and I'm here. I'll talk to you later

Zach: goodbye lovely

Tessa: bye bye qt

...

Tessa's POV

We pull into the parking lot and there are so many girls. I had never even heard of this band besides Sophia. How do so many people know them? And come see them?

I mean I'm not judging. I've never heard any of their music so I don't actually know if they're good or bad but still I'm not exactly looking forward to it.

Sure, Soph brought me because we are best friends but I think she mainly brought me because I'm a good photographer and I have a high quality camera. If she's meeting her idols, she's gonna want good quality pictures.

We walk in and give the security guys our tickets. We are in the third row. These guys aren't too famous right now, we are in the third row and the tickets were like 30 bucks and the meet and greet was only 20 more. That's not too bad honestly.

They start singing and shit. All the girls start screaming and crying. Sophia freaks out. Sheesh. I just take out my camera and take some pictures of the boys, of Sophia and of my surroundings.

These boys are young to be on a tour. I mean the one kid looks like he's my age. I can't believe that their parents let them go across the country. Do they even live with their parents anymore? What the heck.

Do they even go to school?

...

During on of the songs one of the boys and I make eye contact and he winks. What the fuck. He seems like a fuckboy. Like he'd want to play 20 questions or some shit.

All the other girls see him wink at me and freak out. They start screaming and crying that they saw him wink and that he didn't wink at them. Like yeah he's kind of cute but calm down sheesh. 

They're all kind of cute if I'm being honest but still I'm not going to cry about it. Sheesh.

...

The band finishes their last song and I learn that they are called "Why Don't We."

Why don't we what? I'm confused by that name. What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Why don't we eat some pizza?

Why don't we take a nap?

Why don't we go get me a new phone case because mine broke?

Why don't we sing?

Why don't we get a puppy because puppies are great?

What is it???

I'll ask. Sophia, of course, got tickets to the meet and greet. So I can actually ask the band what their band name means. That's kind of cool, honestly.

...

Zach's POV

The concert ends and the meet and greet is going to start in a couple of minutes. I'm so nervous to possibly meet Tessa. But I'm also nervous because what if I don't meet her. I'd be so upset because I got so worked up and excited about it. I'm just so nervous.

"Bro what's wrong?" Jack asks.

All the boys worry about me because I'm the little one in the band. I'm all of their little brother and they are my big brothers.

"What? I'm fine." I tell him.

"Then why do you keep shaking your leg like you're nervous? We've done meet and greets before." He says gesturing to my legs.

I didn't even realize I was doing that. Man this girl has me all shaken up. "I'm fine. Just impatient." I assure him.

"You positive?"

"Yeah, positive."

He nods and goes back to playing a game on his phone.

I can't exactly tell him that I've been texting this girl who I don't actually know and that she might be coming to the meet and greet. That'd be kinda weird.

Oh well.

"Boys!" Someone yells and we all look up. "Meet and greet now, lets gooo!!"

I hear a mix of "whoooo!" and "yasss!" and a special "oh heck to the yes" from Jonah. Weird kid but I love him.

...

We go through most of the meet and greet and I still haven't met anyone named Tessa. I'm kinda bummed, there's only two girls left. It's almost kind of cool with the last couple of kids and the meet and greets because we can kind of just hang with them. There's no one behind them.

They haven't walk in the room yet but I can hear them yelling.

"Sophia!!! Stop crying or you'll look like a goober in front of them and then you get mad a me when the pictures turn out bad!" One yells.

I look at the boys and we laugh.

"Shutup, Tessa! I can't help it!"

I automatically stop laughing. The girls name is Tessa. Is it my Tessa? Should I tell her it's me? Does she know? Shit.