fifty two.

[ CHAPTER 52 ]

Tessa's POV

Zach walks out of my room and I break out into silent sobs.

I didn't want to do that but I knew that I had to. I love him so much and never wanted him to leave.

I didn't want to hold him back while he was on his tour.

I know that it's only a radio tour but I know it'll only continue from there.

I'm not dumb, a radio tour leads to an actual tour. And it would be so difficult being away from him for an actual tour.

I don't want him to feel bad about not being here and I want him to be able to find someone better than me.

He'll be meeting tons of fans and you never know if he'll meet the one for him.

I don't want him to be missing out on other things because he's worried about me. I don't want to hold him back.

I am so proud of him and the guys and everything they've accomplished.

I just had to do this for his own good. I love him so much and I'd never want him to be sad. I know that this is making him sad right now but it'll help him in the long run.

I go through all the things that Zach got me and start sobbing even more. He's so sweet and an amazing person. He wrote little notes on everything, telling me why he bought for me and how much he loves me.

I put everything he bought me on my desk and lay on my bed and cry.

There's a quiet knock on my door and then Logan opens my door and walks in. He quietly walks in and sits on the edge of my bed.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too," I cry.

He puts his hands under my arms and makes me sit up and then pulls me into a hug.

I hug him back and cry into his chest while he rubs my back.

"I'm so sorry, Tessa."

I pull away from our hug.

He looks me in the eyes, "why'd you do this? You're only hurting the both of you."

"I don't want to hold him back from everything. He's so amazing and talented. And he can do so much better than me, I want him to have everything he deserves in life. And I'm not that. I couldn't hold him back anymore, Logan. I didn't want to do it anymore that I already have."

"Shut the fuck up, Tessa. You make him so happy. Literally the happiest I've ever seen him. You are not holding him back and I don't want to hear you say that again. He would be hurt to hear that from you. He loves you."

I shrug, "I can't help it Logan. It just makes the most sense to me."

He frowns, "you need to talk to him and tell him you want him back."

"Logan."

"Tessa."

"I need some space right now, please. I'm sure that we'll be okay after his tour."

"That's a long time without him Tess," Logan says obviously worried.

"I'll be okay."

He shakes his head and gets up, "you're doing this to yourself."

I sigh, "I'm sorry."

"I know, but I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to." He says and walks out of my room.

I cry and go to sleep. I hope all this pain goes away soon.

...
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY HAD 9K VIEWS, OVER 500 VOTES AND OVER 100 COMMENTS OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SUPER MUCH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter next one will be up soon ;)

-av <3