fifty nine.

[ CHAPTER 59 ]

Tessa's POV

The girl looks over at me, still in Zach's arms, with a big smile. "Hi I'm Ali, Zach's girlfriend."

Those five words practically kill me.

"Oh really?" I ask her, keeping my cool as Jack sets his hand on my back, keeping me calm. 

"Yeah!" She says, super excited and perky. 

I look at Zach and he shakes his head and sets her down, "Ali we broke up when I moved to LA." 

"Well we only broke up because you moved and we were young. I think we're strong enough to go the distance." She grins leaning on him and smiling up at him. 

I pull her away from my boyfriend and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Let me reintroduce myself," I start. "Hi I'm Tessa, Zach's girlfriend." I say and kiss him passionately on the lips. 

When we pull away he smirks at me and my jealously. I roll my eyes at him and look back at her and pull Zach closer to me.

"Um Zachy? What is this?" Ali asks looking at me. 

I roll my eyes and make eye contact with Jack before looking in the dining room and then walking in. 

He follows me into the dining room and I turn to him, "what the hell is going on?"

He shrugs, "I have no idea. Why does she think she's still Zach's girlfriend?"

"I don't know! I'm his girlfriend!"

"I know you are. I'm super confused."

"Okay but if they only broke up because he moved does this mean that he still likes her? They didn't break up because they didn't like each other anymore." I say starting to panic. 

"Tessa, he loves you. That's that. He wouldn't be dating you if he loved some other girl."

I nod, "you're right. You're right."

"Hey uh I've been meaning to ask you. Did you two.. ya know, last night?" 

I look at him confused for a second before understanding what he's trying to convey. 

"Aw Jack! What the hell? We're sixteen! Of course we didn't. I'm not gonna loose my fucking virginity at sixteen, I'm not an idiot." I whisper yell at him looking around to make sure no one hears our conversation. 

He laughs, "but did you almost?"

I roll my eyes, "yes. Yes we almost."

He laughs and throws an arm around my should, "my girl gonna smash." 

"Please don't say anything to Logan."

"I won't. Don't worry babe." He chuckles.

We walk back into the living room and Zach and Ali are sitting on the couch a little to close for my liking. 

The other three boys are sitting on the other couch all on their phones. I sit on Daniel's lap and lay my legs over Jonah's lap. I pay extra attention to how Zach and Ali are talking and how she is playing with his hands. I get that they're catching up but he does have an actual girlfriend, and that's me. 

I roll my eyes and go on my phone. I pull up my snapchat and take a bunch of selfies with Daniel and post them on my story.

"Daniel" I whisper to him.

"What?" He whispers back.

"Abby is annoying me."

"Her name is Ali."