fifty six.

[ CHAPTER 56 ]

Zach's POV

"Zachy!!" I hear the boys yelling while jumping on my hotel bed. 

I wake up and look around and the boys. 

"What the hell you guys?" I groan putting the covers over my head and my face into the pillow. 

"Good morning Zachy poo" Jack yells and continues jumping on the bed. 

"What do you want from me?" I groan.

"We're leaving for Dallas today" Daniel says as they get down off of my bed. 

I sit up with my eyes wide, "really? I thought we were leaving tomorrow!?" 

They laugh at my surprised reaction as I get up and out of bed. 

"What time are we leaving?"

"For the airport in two hours." Jack says as he walks to his bed and starts packing up his things. 

"Yeah so we need to pack. We all wanted to help wake you up because today's Dallas day." Daniel smiles as the other three walk to the door of Jack and I's hotel room.

"Alright we'll see you guys in a few." I say and they walk back to their room.

Tessa's POV

I wake up and look around not knowing where I am. 

I quickly remember that I'm in Zach's old house and in his room.

I smile and cuddle up in his blankets and take in this wonderful scent. 

I think about when I got here yesterday and how wonderful his family was to me.

*Yesterday*

I just got off my flight and texted Zach's mom letting her know that my flight just landed and I'll be at her house soon. 

I get up out of my seat and grab my bookbag and skateboard from the overhead compartment. I close my laptop and put it back in my bookbag and hold my skateboard under my arm. 

I'm one of the first people off the plane and once I get off I throw my skateboard down and skate down to baggage claim. 

I grab my suitcase and skate out to my uber while rolling my bag behind me. 

I don't understand how some people walk all the way around the airport. I always bring my skateboard because it's just more convenient.

I skate up to my uber and throw my shit in the trunk. I give the driver Zach's address and then wait until we get there. 

I put his address into google maps and see how long until I get there and then text Zach's mom to let her know that I'll be there in ten.

I start to get super nervous to meet my boyfriend's mom. Like what if she doesn't like me? Oh boy. 

We pull up to their driveway and I pay the uber driver and get my shit from the trunk. I walk up to their front door and ring the bell. 

I wait for about a minute until Myta answers door with a smile, "Tessa!"

I smile and walk inside, "hi Mrs. Herron!" 

"Oh please, call me Myta" she smiles and gives me a hug. 

She shows me up to Zach's room so that I can put all my stuff in there. 

I take a seat on his bed and smile and how nice his mother is to me. 

*Today*

I smile at the thought and then get up and out of bed. I throw my hair up in a bun and grab my phone before I head downstairs for breakfast with the Herron's.

As my foot touches the last step Reese runs up to my and hangs onto my legs, "Tessa!" 

I laugh and pick her up and hold her on my hip. 

We walk into the kitchen, "morning Mrs. Herron." I smile and set Reese down in her chair. Ryan throws his arms in the air, "what about me?" 

I laugh, "morning Ryan." 

"Zach comes home today!" Reese sings and stands up on her chair while their mom puts some pancakes on the table.

I smile at the thought of seeing Zach again and then my phone starts ringing. 

I pull it out of my pocket and look at it, "speaking of the devil." I say and answer Zach's phone call while walking out of the kitchen for a second. 

"Hey baby, what's up?" I answer.

"Hi babbbbyyyyy!" He screams.

I pull the phone away from my ear, "ow Zach. Why are you screaming?"

"I get to go home today!" I smile.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you. Send me pictures! I wanna see Reese." 

He laughs, "not me? Just Reese?"

"Just Reese." I nod even though he can't see me.

I can practically hear him pouting and I laugh.

"Love you baby."

"I love you too. And I miss you."

"Aw Z, I miss you too. But we'll see each other soon." 

He sighs, "not soon enough."

I takes all of me not to tell him that I'm waiting for him at his childhood home and I'll see him in a few hours.

"I know. Not soon enough for me either."

"I have to go we are leaving for the airport but I'll facetime you when I get home so you can meet Reese."

"Aw yay!! Don't forget to text me when you land so that I know you're okay." I remind him.

"Right. I'll text you when I land and I'll facetime you when I get home."

"Perfect. Thanks baby."

"I love you"

"I love you too, I'll talk to you in a little." 

"Talk to you later Tess." He says and hangs up the phone. 

I smile at the thought of seeing him later and go back inside to eat breakfast. 

This couple hours could not go by any faster. 

...

UGH SUCH A BORING CHAPTER IM SORRY

honestly wasn't gonna post today but I changed my username and the cover of this story so I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE YAY

honestly this chapter was shit and i'm sorry but oh well

let me know what you think about the cover and the idea of me starting a why don't we imagines book....? idk idk just a thought lmk 

ok don't forget to vote and comment !!

-av <3