sixty two.

[ CHAPTER 62 ]

Tessa's POV

It's been two weeks since I left Dallas meaning that the boys come home in two weeks.

These past two weeks have been so fucking long.

I've been doing school work like crazy lately to the point were I'm a senior and I'm 16 years old. I've just finished my classes and moved on.

I haven't really told anyone that I'm technically a senior but I think I should considering I've applied to colleges and I should be hearing if I got accepted soon.

I get out of bed and walk into the living room. Logan is sitting at his desk doing something and Lydia walks in the apartment.

"Hey Tessa?" She asks fiddling with the papers in her hands.

I look at her, "what's up?"

She hands me three packages from some of the colleges I applied to.

I sit up and look down at them. "Possible acceptance or rejection letters."

That gets Logan's attention and he looks up at us.

"What?"

"Well I am technically a senior because I have all my credits because I so much school work and I applied for some colleges. And these are either acceptance or rejection letters." I explain to him.

He gets up and runs over to me. "One. You didn't tell me you were applying to college. Two. Those look like big packages, they have to been acceptance letters!"

I look at him nervously, "what if I don't get in?"

He flicks my forehead. "You'll get in. But let me vlog it." He says grabbing his camera.

"Alright, hello Logang." I say with my voice shaking a bit. "I just got my letters back from the colleges I applied to and Logan wants to vlog whether or not I get accepted or rejected."

I flip them all over and choose one at random. "Ah I can't do this."

I get up and run into the kitchen. I hide the papers for them as they stay where they were sitting and wait for my reaction.

I open the letter and quickly skim what it says.

I gasp and start jumping up and down.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! I got in! I got in! I got in! Holy fuck I got in!" I scream. "Holy fuck!" I yell running over to Logan and jumping on him.

"What what? Where'd you get into?" He asks as he hands the camera to Lydia and catching me.

"Your girls going to be photographer! I'm going to fucking NYU!" I scream.

His mouth drops open in surprise and he throws me over his shoulder. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I jump down off his shoulder and go get my acceptance letter. "Dear Ms. Jacobs, Congratulations! We have carefully reviewed your application and we are happy to announce that you have been accepted to attend New York University starting the fall 2017/2018 semester. Blah blah blah the rest of it." I say reading him the letter. 

"Oh my god my baby sisters going to NYU!" He yells into the camera.

We jump and dance around for a little bit before I stop, suddenly.

He stops once he notices that I've stopped. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing but I should probably open the other letters, I don't think I'll be able to afford NYU, even with my scholarships." I laugh and walk back to the table where I left the letters.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back, "shut the fuck up. You know for damn sure that if you need money, especially for college, I got you. I will cover it, Tessa."

"Aw Logs. Thank you, but you know you don't have to."

"Tessa. You're my baby sister and I love you and I'm sending you to college. I want to oh my god I think I'm more excited than you are." He laughs.

I squeal and jump into his arms, "I love you!" I scream.

He laughs and then I climb onto his shoulders. "Wow I feel so tall!" I say looking around. He chuckles and throws me off of his shoulders and onto the couch.

I scream but then recover.

I open the other two letters just to see if I got in to the other universities.

I got into NYU but I also got into NYIP and UCLA.

I have an actual decision to make because I don't know where I want to go. I never thought I'd get into more than one of the schools I applied to. Definitely not NYU. 

I'm only 16 I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life, but I have to choose now.

Over the next couple of days, the acceptance letters flow in. I got accepted into all six schools I applied to and now I have a big decision to make.

I got into NYU, UCLA, Maryland Institute College of Art, Columbia U, California Institute of the Arts, and New York Institute of Photography.

As you can tell I really want to live in New York or Cali with the exception of MICA.

I've always wanted to live in New York City, literally always. So right now, NYU, NYIP, and Columbia are looking the greatest.

This is literally insane. I can't believe how things are turning out for me. Last year I never thought that I'd graduate high school, let alone get into all my top choices of colleges.

It's also nice to know that Logan will cover any money issues that my scholarships don't cover. I don't have a ton of money and it's not like I have a college fund that my parents set aside, like most kids do. I haven't had a normal life. I feel terrible having to have Logan do that for me but if I want to go to college I have no other choice.

I still don't know exactly how I'm going to tell Zach that I'm most likely moving to New York but I hope he's proud of me and supportive.

Logan comes into my room with his camera, vlogging. "Baby sister!" He screams.

I jump and look up at him, "yes?"

"What school are you going to? Do you know?"

"Well I think I'm leaning towards NYU, Columbia or . Probably NYU. I've always wanted to move to New York."

"So you're moving to New York?"

"Most likely." I chuckle.

"Wow! Oh my god! That's so exciting I'm so proud of my little sister!" He yells.

I laugh, "you need a title and thumbnail?"

He becomes quiet right away, "how'd you know?"

I laugh, "because it's midnight and you're blowing this way out of proportion."

"I'm not blowing it out of proportion because it's a big deal."

I roll my eyes, "yeah yeah. Whatever. What do you want me to do for the thumbnail?"

He thinks for a second before coming to the conclusion that I'll hold up the outside of my acceptance letter form NYU and he'll make a sad face. We set the camera up and take the picture.

"Thanks Tessa. I love you." He says getting up and going to the door.

"Love you too, Logs. Goodnight."

"Sleep tight." He says and leaves.

I smile and drift off to sleep.

...

this chapters cute i love logan omg

so i've been having some writers block lately but i have some prewritten chapters prepared but i don't want to use them too fast so updates aren't going to come as often :( probably once or twice a week :)

hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment !!

-av <3