sixty four.

[ CHAPTER 64 ]

Zach's POV

"I broke my ankle." Tessa says getting up on her one foot and trying to jump over to the couch. Logan and Jack both run over to her before she makes one hop. Logan picks her up and sets her down gently. 

"Are you sure?" Lydia asks as she sits next to her. 

I'm frozen in my spot. I can't believe that I hurt her. 

"Yes, I heard it crack. And I know what it feels like, I've broken my ankle before."

"Ew that's what that noise was?" Daniel says, shuddering. 

She nods and winces at the thought of the noise.

I shake out of my trance when Jack lightly kicks me in the back. I get up and sit next to her, holding her hand. I press a kiss to her forehead before speaking. "Do we need to go to the hospital?"

She nods, "please."

Tears are forming in her eyes and I can't help but let them form in mine. It hurts me to see her in so much pain. 

Logan picks her up like a baby and carries her out to the yeti. Lydia sits in the back with Jack, her in the middle. Logan puts Tessa in the other seat and she rests her leg across their laps. 

I get in the front and Logan, obviously, is driving. He hands the keys of the challenger to Jonah to drive the rest of the guys too. 

"Jack, I swear if you touch my leg. I will cry and then kill you." Tessa warns. 

He chuckles, "I won't I swear."

"Good." She mumbles, crossing her arms. Logan pulls out his camera and hands it to Tessa, "vlog."

She rolls her eyes and turn on the camera "Hey Logang! We are currently in the car driving to the hospital." She starts on Logans vlog. "I definitely broke my ankle. So that's fun." She says turning the camera to show her foot and everyone in the car.

"And uh Logan's driving so I'm vlogging because I hate when he vlogs and drives. But I'm sure Logan will update you once we get to the hospital so yeah. Oh and don't forget to follow me on instagram and twitter @tessajacobs and Logan I swear if you voice over that with your instagram I'll hurt you."

We all laugh at her as we pull up to the emergency room, "bye Logang." She waves to the camera and turns it off giving it to Lydia to hold. While Logan picks her up and carries her inside. 

We all start to follow Logan but Jack pulls me back. "What?" I ask him.

"Are you okay? You're being really quiet. Your girlfriends in the hospital."

"Yeah, I can't believe I broke her ankle. I feel terrible."

"Zach, don't feel bad. It's not like you did it on purpose. Did you?" 

I roll my eyes, "No of course I didn't purposely break my girlfriends ankle."

He chuckles, "then why do you feel bad?" 

"Because I still did it."

He throws an arm around my shoulders and starts walking into the ER. "Just stop ignoring her, she needs you right now. She hates hospitals and she hates when you ignore her. So don't."

I open my mouth to start saying something but then stop and nod. "Got it."

When we walk in we see Logan vlogging Tessa and Lydia sitting next to them in the waiting room. 

We go over and I sit right next to Tessa pulling her into a hug. "I love you baby, okay?" She nods into my chest, "I love you too."

She pulls away from the hug, smiling. I smile at her and kiss her forehead while grabbing her hand. I gently rub my thumb along her hand. 

She lays her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. "Get some rest princess." She nods and falls asleep.

I look up at everyone else, "you guys can go if you want. We'll probably be waiting for a while." 

"I'm staying. She's my little sister" Logan says turning and looking at us. "Besides this is great content." He mumbles.

"Logan!" Lydia hits him on the head. "You're not staying now, stop being so insensitive. Besides Brendan is coming over at 12 so we have to be there." 

I chuckle at Logan and turn to the boys "you guys can go if you want."

They shake their heads, "we'll stay. Keep you company." Daniel smiles sitting next to me. "Logan, I'm keeping the keys to the challenger so we can get home, okay?" Jonah says.

Logan nods and him and Lydia leave the ER. 

"Tessa Jacobs." A lady calls after what feels like forever. 

"Tessa." I whisper shaking her awake. 

She lifts her head off of my shoulder and squints her eyes, adjusting to the light. 

I smile at her and brush some hair out of her face. "They're ready for you." 

I stand up and she holds her arms out for me to pick her up.

I pick her up like a baby, careful not to drop her and take her back to the room they have set up for her. 

Right when I set her down on the bed she falls asleep.

The doctor comes in and laughs at her. "Tessa Jacobs? Right?" 

I nod, "yes sir. Gimme a sec." 

I get up and reach over to her on the bed, "Tess. The doctors here. You gotta get up." 

She rubs her eyes before sitting up and looking up at the doctor, "hi. Sorry, I'm really tired. Hi I'm Tessa." 

They shake hands, "so what seems to be the problem today?"

"I broke my ankle." She simply states.

He frowns, "you seem pretty sure so I guess we'll take you to get xrays and then put you in a cast. Sound good?" 

She nods "fantastic." 

We help her get to the xray room and then back to her hospital room. After about 15 minutes they come back and wrap her leg in a light blue cast. They give her some crutches and then make an appointment for her to come back. 

"Alright, you ready babe?" I ask her as I grab her stuff in my hands.

She nods, "yes sir." 

We walk out while she crutches out to the car. We all squish into the small car and drive back our house. She pulls out her phone and tells Logan that we're going back to my house. 

It's already 10 at night and we've spent a lot of time at the hospital and we all want to go to bed. 

"Yes, Logan."
"Uh huh."
"I know."
"We won't Logan shut the fuck up."
"It's blue."
"Yes."
"Okie dokie, Logs."
"Yeah."
"I'll talk to you later."
"I love you too, night." 

When we get back to the house Tessa and I go right up to my room and go to sleep.

It's been a long day but it's nice to fall asleep with my girl in my arms.

...

i don't have anything too say except 

ZACHS SO CUTE OMG 

lol vote and comment :)

bye 

-av <3